vTiger mobile Apps for android users

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

vTiger mobile Apps for android users

crmtiger
Hi Folks,

We launch mobile apps for vTiger for Android users.

CRM Tiger Apps here

Please review and provide your feedback.

Regards,
Team CRMTiger
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: vTiger mobile Apps for android users

apcloic
Hi,

FYI, it looks like it's not compatible with v7, it returns the following error when trying to login :
"Minimum vtiger version should be 6.1.0"
Regards,
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: vTiger mobile Apps for android users

crmtiger
Hi 
Thanks for your message.

Please confirm your vtiger version ?

Because it seems that API we used still getting from your CRM that you are still using vTiger version 6.1.0.

It means its migrated but not fully migrated version.

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 4:24 PM, apcloic [via vtiger CRM] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

FYI, it looks like it's not compatible with v7, it returns the following error when trying to login :
"Minimum vtiger version should be 6.1.0"
Regards,


If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vTiger-mobile-Apps-for-android-users-tp20490p20495.html
To unsubscribe from vTiger mobile Apps for android users, click here.
NAML



--

CRMTiger   - #1 vTiger solution Provider
Phone:<a href="tel:+91-79-40301653" style="color:rgb(78,75,76);font-size:12px;text-decoration:none" target="_blank"> +91-79-40301653
US #:[hidden email][hidden email]1-630-861-8263
Email:[hidden email]
Skype: crmtiger
Website: http://www.crmtiger.com
    

 
 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:The information contained in this communication, including its attachments may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) or entity (ies) to whom it is addressed. The information contained in this communication may also be protected by legal privilege, federal law or other applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified that any distribution, dissemination or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: vTiger mobile Apps for android users

apcloic
@crmtiger

As I wrote, I'm evaluating vTiger 7.0.0.
No migration, this is original alpha version out-of-the-box.
Regards,
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6, reply to field for emails

lounik
Hi,
I'm using the $mailer = new Vtiger_Mailer() object to send an email via
smtp in my php script.. It works except the reply-to field, which takes
a weird email that nowhere seems to be set inside my crm.. I tried
overriding this misterious email address by adding to my script the
following instructions:

$mailer->ConfigSenderInfo($mailerfromemail,$mailerfromname,$mailerreplyto);
$mailer->AddReplyTo($mailerreplyto);

but neither line seems to work. I checked the files class.phpmailer.php
and mail.php but there seems to be nothing there, they only say that if
the reply-to is empty, then vtiger should user either the $from email or
the helpdesk support email.. (I checked the helpdesk support email and
it has a correct value set)

Is there a way to change the reply-to?
Alternatively, is it possible to hide/disable that field?

Thanks
_______________________________________________
http://www.vtiger.com/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: vtiger 6, reply to field for emails

Alan Lord (News)
On 20/02/17 14:01, lucia digirolamo wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm using the $mailer = new Vtiger_Mailer() object to send an email via
> smtp in my php script.. It works except the reply-to field, which takes
> a weird email that nowhere seems to be set inside my crm.. I tried
> overriding this misterious email address by adding to my script the
> following instructions:

Depending on the version of vtiger it _might_ be something to do with
the lovely getReturnPath function... It could be in CommonUtils or
somewhere else now try grepping for it.

This caused me no ends of grief when it was introduced in vtiger 5.4.0 ;-)

http://lists.vtigercrm.com/pipermail/vtigercrm-developers/2012-June/022355.html

Hope that helps.

Al


_______________________________________________
http://www.vtiger.com/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: vTiger mobile Apps for android users

Sutharsan Jeganathan
In reply to this post by crmtiger
Hi

It looks good. Appreciate the hard work.

I noted the offline sync takes much time. It means we can store data even if the mobile is out of the network. Correct?

If so it would be better to run the sync only if local storage has a module.

Thanks
SUTHARSAN JEGANATHAN 

On 16 Feb 2017 17:50, "crmtiger" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Folks,

We launch mobile apps for vTiger for Android users.

CRM Tiger Apps here
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crmtiger.vtigercrm>

Please review and provide your feedback.

Regards,
Team CRMTiger



--
View this message in context: http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vTiger-mobile-Apps-for-android-users-tp20490.html
Sent from the vtigercrm-developers mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
http://www.vtiger.com/

_______________________________________________
http://www.vtiger.com/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: vTiger mobile Apps for android users

crmtiger
Thanks 

As you know vTiger has many dependency with each module.

Sync would be only for first time also first time sync will take only got first 10 records than rest of the record will be available on module based sync.

Regards,

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 8:33 PM, Sutharsan Jeganathan [via vtiger CRM] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

It looks good. Appreciate the hard work.

I noted the offline sync takes much time. It means we can store data even if the mobile is out of the network. Correct?

If so it would be better to run the sync only if local storage has a module.

Thanks
SUTHARSAN JEGANATHAN 

On 16 Feb 2017 17:50, "crmtiger" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Folks,

We launch mobile apps for vTiger for Android users.

CRM Tiger Apps here
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crmtiger.vtigercrm>

Please review and provide your feedback.

Regards,
Team CRMTiger



--
View this message in context: http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vTiger-mobile-Apps-for-android-users-tp20490.html
Sent from the vtigercrm-developers mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
http://www.vtiger.com/

_______________________________________________
http://www.vtiger.com/


If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vTiger-mobile-Apps-for-android-users-tp20490p20500.html
To unsubscribe from vTiger mobile Apps for android users, click here.
NAML



--

CRMTiger   - #1 vTiger solution Provider
Phone:<a href="tel:+91-79-40301653" style="color:rgb(78,75,76);font-size:12px;text-decoration:none" target="_blank"> +91-79-40301653
US #:[hidden email][hidden email]1-630-861-8263
Email:[hidden email]
Skype: crmtiger
Website: http://www.crmtiger.com
    

 
 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:The information contained in this communication, including its attachments may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) or entity (ies) to whom it is addressed. The information contained in this communication may also be protected by legal privilege, federal law or other applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified that any distribution, dissemination or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: vTiger mobile Apps for android users

Sutharsan Jeganathan
Hi

So you are keepinig all records in local storage? Then how about limit when large set of records?

I am not clear why should you take 10 records first time?


Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 8:38 PM, crmtiger <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks 

As you know vTiger has many dependency with each module.

Sync would be only for first time also first time sync will take only got first 10 records than rest of the record will be available on module based sync.

Regards,

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 8:33 PM, Sutharsan Jeganathan [via vtiger CRM] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

It looks good. Appreciate the hard work.

I noted the offline sync takes much time. It means we can store data even if the mobile is out of the network. Correct?

If so it would be better to run the sync only if local storage has a module.

Thanks
SUTHARSAN JEGANATHAN 

On 16 Feb 2017 17:50, "crmtiger" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Folks,

We launch mobile apps for vTiger for Android users.

CRM Tiger Apps here
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crmtiger.vtigercrm>

Please review and provide your feedback.

Regards,
Team CRMTiger



--
View this message in context: http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vTiger-mobile-Apps-for-android-users-tp20490.html
Sent from the vtigercrm-developers mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
http://www.vtiger.com/

_______________________________________________
http://www.vtiger.com/


If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vTiger-mobile-Apps-for-android-users-tp20490p20500.html
To unsubscribe from vTiger mobile Apps for android users, click here.
NAML



--

CRMTiger   - #1 vTiger solution Provider
Phone:<a href="tel:<a href="tel:+91%2079%204030%201653" value="+917940301653" target="_blank">+91-79-40301653" style="color:rgb(78,75,76);font-size:12px;text-decoration:none" target="_blank"> <a href="tel:+91%2079%204030%201653" value="+917940301653" target="_blank">+91-79-40301653
US #:[hidden email][hidden email]<a href="tel:(630)%20861-8263" value="+16308618263" target="_blank">1-630-861-8263
Email:[hidden email]
Skype: crmtiger
Website: http://www.crmtiger.com
    

 
 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:The information contained in this communication, including its attachments may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) or entity (ies) to whom it is addressed. The information contained in this communication may also be protected by legal privilege, federal law or other applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified that any distribution, dissemination or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited.



View this message in context: Re: vTiger mobile Apps for android users
Sent from the vtigercrm-developers mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

_______________________________________________
http://www.vtiger.com/


_______________________________________________
http://www.vtiger.com/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: vTiger mobile Apps for android users

crmtiger
Hi,

On first sync it only captured top 10 records not all.

when you go to specific modules it will captured all records for that perticular module to avoid slowness.

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 8:50 PM, Sutharsan Jeganathan [via vtiger CRM] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

So you are keepinig all records in local storage? Then how about limit when large set of records?

I am not clear why should you take 10 records first time?


Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 8:38 PM, crmtiger <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks 

As you know vTiger has many dependency with each module.

Sync would be only for first time also first time sync will take only got first 10 records than rest of the record will be available on module based sync.

Regards,

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 8:33 PM, Sutharsan Jeganathan [via vtiger CRM] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

It looks good. Appreciate the hard work.

I noted the offline sync takes much time. It means we can store data even if the mobile is out of the network. Correct?

If so it would be better to run the sync only if local storage has a module.

Thanks
SUTHARSAN JEGANATHAN 

On 16 Feb 2017 17:50, "crmtiger" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Folks,

We launch mobile apps for vTiger for Android users.

CRM Tiger Apps here
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crmtiger.vtigercrm>

Please review and provide your feedback.

Regards,
Team CRMTiger



--
View this message in context: http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vTiger-mobile-Apps-for-android-users-tp20490.html
Sent from the vtigercrm-developers mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
http://www.vtiger.com/

_______________________________________________
http://www.vtiger.com/


If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vTiger-mobile-Apps-for-android-users-tp20490p20500.html
To unsubscribe from vTiger mobile Apps for android users, click here.
NAML



--

CRMTiger   - #1 vTiger solution Provider
Phone:<a href="tel:<a href="tel:+91%2079%204030%201653" value="<a href="tel:+91%2079%204030%201653" value="+917940301653" target="_blank">+917940301653" target="_blank"><a href="tel:+91%2079%204030%201653" value="+917940301653" target="_blank">+91-79-40301653" style="color:rgb(78,75,76);font-size:12px;text-decoration:none" target="_blank"> <a href="tel:+91%2079%204030%201653" value="<a href="tel:+91%2079%204030%201653" value="+917940301653" target="_blank">+917940301653" target="_blank">+91-79-40301653
US #:[hidden email][hidden email]<a href="tel:(630)%20861-8263" value="<a href="tel:(630)%20861-8263" value="+16308618263" target="_blank">+16308618263" target="_blank"><a href="tel:(630)%20861-8263" value="+16308618263" target="_blank">1-630-861-8263
Email:[hidden email]
Skype: crmtiger
Website: http://www.crmtiger.com
    

 
 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:The information contained in this communication, including its attachments may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) or entity (ies) to whom it is addressed. The information contained in this communication may also be protected by legal privilege, federal law or other applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified that any distribution, dissemination or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited.



View this message in context: Re: vTiger mobile Apps for android users
Sent from the vtigercrm-developers mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

_______________________________________________
http://www.vtiger.com/


_______________________________________________
http://www.vtiger.com/


If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vTiger-mobile-Apps-for-android-users-tp20490p20503.html
To unsubscribe from vTiger mobile Apps for android users, click here.
NAML



--

CRMTiger   - #1 vTiger solution Provider
Phone:<a href="tel:+91-79-40301653" style="color:rgb(78,75,76);font-size:12px;text-decoration:none" target="_blank"> +91-79-40301653
US #:[hidden email][hidden email]1-630-861-8263
Email:[hidden email]
Skype: crmtiger
Website: http://www.crmtiger.com
    

 
 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:The information contained in this communication, including its attachments may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) or entity (ies) to whom it is addressed. The information contained in this communication may also be protected by legal privilege, federal law or other applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified that any distribution, dissemination or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited.

Loading...