v5 API Documentation

Gopal-2
Dear Team,

As you may be aware of that we are providing API docs for vtiger 5 for a rapid development. We are using phpDocumentor for this purpose, which is doing a fair job. But we would like incorporate "Add a Note"  feedback form similar to php.net functions. Please do let us know your suggestions on accomplishing this task.

Thanks,
Gopal

S.S.G.Gopal
Blog: http://gopal.vtiger.com