update vtiger-demo.fosslabs.com

Richie-4
Hi!

Is the vtiger-demo.fosslabs.com updated with the bleeding edge code please?

Matt, I guess, we are putting a lot of stress on you alone and it is not fair.
Do you think you require some guys from the community to assist you?

My main concern is that not any single individual be overloaded. vtiger is team-work and
it should be that way. Everyone should prosper.

Dedicated volunteers please raise their hands!

Richie

Re: update vtiger-demo.fosslabs.com

Matthew Brichacek
On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 22:28 -0700, Richie wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Is the vtiger-demo.fosslabs.com updated with the bleeding edge code
> please?
I updated it the day RC1 came out but haven't since then.  It is
currently not automated.

> Matt, I guess, we are putting a lot of stress on you alone and it is not fair.
> Do you think you require some guys from the community to assist you?
>
> My main concern is that not any single individual be overloaded. vtiger is team-work and
> it should be that way. Everyone should prosper.
The workload isn't too bad yet but any help is more than welcomed!

> Dedicated volunteers please raise their hands!

Matt