trac account

Richie-4
Hello!

I have received quite a lot of requests for the trac access and ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN granted access.
Please cross-check if you have received the relevant mails in the id from which you had made the access
 request.

Note: It is your right to have a trac access. So, please escalate IMMEDIATELY if you have not got your login.

richie at vtiger dot com

Richie

Re: trac account

Aïssa-2
Hi Richie,
i have a login for track, but not the right to submit ticket.
thanks,
Aïssa (very busy !)

Richie a écrit :

> Hello!
>
> I have received quite a lot of requests for the trac access and ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN granted access.
> Please cross-check if you have received the relevant mails in the id from which you had made the access
>  request.
>
> Note: It is your right to have a trac access. So, please escalate IMMEDIATELY if you have not got your login.
>
> richie at vtiger dot com
>
> Richie

> Get started with creating presentations online - http://zohoshow.com?vt

Re: trac account

Ales Petric
Hi Richie

If this is true, I would like to get login account on 4.2.x and 5.x trac project.

Maybe you have read my posts, on which nobody was replying, I was talking about 4.2.x which is big loss if you don't have a plan maintaining it.
Any way maybe you will have 1 min to give someone else account with usable permissions.

If you don't need another hand to speedup bug solving I understand.

By Ales

Richie a écrit :

Hello!

I have received quite a lot of requests for the trac access and ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN granted access.
Please cross-check if you have received the relevant mails in the id from which you had made the access
 request.

Note: It is your right to have a trac access. So, please escalate IMMEDIATELY if you have not got your login.

richie at vtiger dot com

Richie

Re: trac account

Richie-4
Hi Ales!

I have granted permission to the trac to all those who have asked for it.
Not even 1 single request has been denied.
Why should it be?
The product is as much yours as mine just that someone has to be in some
hiearchy somewhere does not mean that we have a monopoly over it.

This is the first time I have got your request and I have granted access to you too.

The 1 minute that I spend giving permission saves hours to the community as a whole.

You are important, not only to me but to the community as well.
I am sure you will do well.

Richie

---- Ales Petric<[hidden email]> wrote ----