svnmailer installed

fboudra (Bugzilla)
hi all,

svn commist are sended to the ML :)
and post-commit-hook too.

enjoy

cheers,

Fathi
This vtiger.com email is sponsored by: Zoho Writer. Are you still using your desktop word processor for typing documents? Try the AJAX enabled, collaboration-friendly online word processor, Zoho Writer for FREE instead!
http://zohowriter.com/?vt

Re: svnmailer installed

Jeff Kowalczyk
Fathi Boudra wrote:
> svn commist are sended to the ML :) and post-commit-hook too.

Thank you very much for setting this up. Would it be possible to reinstate
a dedicated checkin mailing list?

The number of checkin messages will overshadow any discussion
traffic, I think, and make the archives less usable.

http://gmane.org/list-address.php?group=gmane.comp.web.vtigercrm.repository

currently is subscribed to:

[hidden email]

Please let me know what I should request gmane changed it to.

This vtiger.com email is sponsored by: Zoho Writer. Are you still using your desktop word processor for typing documents? Try the AJAX enabled, collaboration-friendly online word processor, Zoho Writer for FREE instead!
http://zohowriter.com/?vt

Re: svnmailer installed

Richie-4

Hello!

A new mailing list will be created tomorrow morning India Time.
The id should be [hidden email] please.

Thanks,
Richie

----[hidden email] wrote ----

Fathi Boudra wrote:
> svn commist are sended to the ML :) and post-commit-hook too.

Thank you very much for setting this up. Would it be possible to reinstate
a dedicated checkin mailing list?

The number of checkin messages will overshadow any discussion
traffic, I think, and make the archives less usable.

http://gmane.org/list-address.php?group=gmane.comp.web.vtigercrm.repository

currently is subscribed to:

[hidden email]

Please let me know what I should request gmane changed it to.

This vtiger.com email is sponsored by: Zoho Writer. Are you still using your desktop word processor for typing documents? Try the AJAX enabled, collaboration-friendly online word processor, Zoho Writer for FREE instead!
http://zohowriter.com/?vt

This vtiger.com email is sponsored by: Zoho Writer. Are you still using your desktop word processor for typing documents? Try the AJAX enabled, collaboration-friendly online word processor, Zoho Writer for FREE instead!
http://zohowriter.com/?vt

Re: svnmailer installed

Mike Fedyk
Please make a [hidden email] list also.
Right now my focus is on 4.2.x only and the 5.0 commits are a bit
distracting.

Thanks

Richie wrote:

> Hello!
>
> A new mailing list will be created tomorrow morning India Time.
> The id should be [hidden email] please.
>
> Thanks,
> Richie
>

> ----[hidden email] wrote ----
>
> Fathi Boudra wrote:
> > svn commist are sended to the ML :) and post-commit-hook too.
>
> Thank you very much for setting this up. Would it be possible to reinstate
> a dedicated checkin mailing list?
>
> The number of checkin messages will overshadow any discussion
> traffic, I think, and make the archives less usable.
>
> http://gmane.org/list-address.php?group=gmane.comp.web.vtigercrm.repository
>
> currently is subscribed to:
>
> [hidden email]
>
> Please let me know what I should request gmane changed it to.

> This vtiger.com email is sponsored by: Zoho Writer. Are you still using your desktop word processor for typing documents? Try the AJAX enabled, collaboration-friendly online word processor, Zoho Writer for FREE instead!
> http://zohowriter.com/?vt

>This vtiger.com email is sponsored by: Zoho Writer. Are you still using your desktop word processor for typing documents? Try the AJAX enabled, collaboration-friendly online word processor, Zoho Writer for FREE instead!
>http://zohowriter.com/?vt

This vtiger.com email is sponsored by: Zoho Writer. Are you still using your desktop word processor for typing documents? Try the AJAX enabled, collaboration-friendly online word processor, Zoho Writer for FREE instead!
http://zohowriter.com/?vt

Re: svnmailer installed

Sergio A. Kessler-2
that is crazy, having a separate list for each version will create a
nightmare for the mailing list mantainer and all people/systems that
point to, or extract info, from the mailing lists

just one mailing list for commits, please
you can always use filters in your MUA to focus on 4.2 commits
(and we are not talking about 1000 commits per day)

/sak

On 2/21/06, Mike Fedyk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please make a [hidden email] list also.
> Right now my focus is on 4.2.x only and the 5.0 commits are a bit
> distracting.
>
> Thanks
>
> Richie wrote:
>

> > Hello!
> >
> > A new mailing list will be created tomorrow morning India Time.
> > The id should be [hidden email] please.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Richie
> >

> > ----[hidden email] wrote ----
> >
> > Fathi Boudra wrote:
> > > svn commist are sended to the ML :) and post-commit-hook too.
> >
> > Thank you very much for setting this up. Would it be possible to reinstate
> > a dedicated checkin mailing list?
> >
> > The number of checkin messages will overshadow any discussion
> > traffic, I think, and make the archives less usable.
> >
> > http://gmane.org/list-address.php?group=gmane.comp.web.vtigercrm.repository
> >
> > currently is subscribed to:
> >
> > [hidden email]
> >
> > Please let me know what I should request gmane changed it to.

> > This vtiger.com email is sponsored by: Zoho Writer. Are you still using your desktop word processor for typing documents? Try the AJAX enabled, collaboration-friendly online word processor, Zoho Writer for FREE instead!
> > http://zohowriter.com/?vt

> >This vtiger.com email is sponsored by: Zoho Writer. Are you still using your desktop word processor for typing documents? Try the AJAX enabled, collaboration-friendly online word processor, Zoho Writer for FREE instead!
> >http://zohowriter.com/?vt

> This vtiger.com email is sponsored by: Zoho Writer. Are you still using your desktop word processor for typing documents? Try the AJAX enabled, collaboration-friendly online word processor, Zoho Writer for FREE instead!
> http://zohowriter.com/?vt

This vtiger.com email is sponsored by: Zoho Writer. Are you still using your desktop word processor for typing documents? Try the AJAX enabled, collaboration-friendly online word processor, Zoho Writer for FREE instead!
http://zohowriter.com/?vt

Re: svnmailer installed

Mike Fedyk
Ok, I have filtered out trunk commits in my MUA.

We can have one list if that's what everyone likes.