renaming db_host_name and db_user_name requires search and replace during upgrade

renaming db_host_name and db_user_name requires search and replace during upgrade

Mike Fedyk
http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/changeset/3869

Just sending this out as a reminder that the upgrade process needs to do
a search and replace in the config.php file.

I'm not using a normal upgrade, but use this script to update my vtiger
webspace from my svn workspace:

#!/bin/sh

chmod -R ug+rwX ~/src/svn/vtigercrm-4.2.x/
chgrp -R www-data ~/src/svn/vtigercrm-4.2.x/
rsync -qa \
    --exclude '.svn' \
    --delete \
    --delete-after \
    --delete-excluded \
    ~/src/svn/vtigercrm-4.2.x/ \
    ~/src/vtiger-test/

cp ~/src/vtiger-test-configs/* ~/src/vtiger-test/

This vtiger.com email is sponsored by: Zoho Writer. Are you still using your desktop word processor for typing documents? Try the AJAX enabled, collaboration-friendly online word processor, Zoho Writer for FREE instead!
http://zohowriter.com/?vt