more vtiger.fosslabs.com work tonight

Matthew Brichacek
I wasn't able to get all the upgrades done last night, expect some more
spotty access tonight as I try to finish up the list of to-dos

Matt

Re: more vtiger.fosslabs.com work tonight

Matthew Brichacek
Upgraded SVN to 1.2.3 from backports.org.  Let me know if you have
problems with it.  There is a backup of both the forge repo and the main
repo from just before the upgrade.

Matt