jpgraph replaced

Richie-4
Hi!

Jpgraph has been removed from 5.0 trunk and Image Graph has been included.
The Alpha5 has Analytics module with ImageGraph Rendering.

Many thanks to Michel for taking up this responsibility and doing it admirably.
I must confess, the new graphs are tonnes better than what we had earlier.
Bravo Michel!

Richie

Re: jpgraph replaced

fboudra (Bugzilla)
> Jpgraph has been removed from 5.0 trunk and Image Graph has been included.
> The Alpha5 has Analytics module with ImageGraph Rendering.
>
> Many thanks to Michel for taking up this responsibility and doing it
> admirably. I must confess, the new graphs are tonnes better than what we
> had earlier. Bravo Michel!

congratulations !!!
thanks michel.

Re: jpgraph replaced

Michel JACQUEMES
You're welcome Fathi

Same thing can be done on V4.2.4, Charts.php code is the same.
Hi Mike, what do we do?

Michel

Re: jpgraph replaced

Dhr. R.R. Gerbrands
Hi Mike,

I don't recommend that: v4 is stable and Image Graph is completely new in
vtigercrm, keep it in v5 only.

Regrads,

Remco

Same thing can be done on V4.2.4, Charts.php code is the same.
Hi Mike, what do we do?

Michel

----- Scanned for virus and spam

Re: jpgraph replaced

Mike Fedyk
No, jgraph needs to be removed from 4.2.x for licensing reasons.

Michael, please submit your patch when you get a chance.

Mike

Dhr. R.R. Gerbrands wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> I don't recommend that: v4 is stable and Image Graph is completely new in
> vtigercrm, keep it in v5 only.
>
> Regrads,
>
> Remco

Re: jpgraph replaced

Michel JACQUEMES
Hi Mike,

That is exactly what I had in mind, but I was not sure it was to be done
immediately. Can I patch directly SVN or do you prefer I send you patch
files?

There are still some issues to fix for V5, I am working with Richie on them,
what is your schedule for ImageGraph - 4.2.x release?

Michel

Re: jpgraph replaced

Mike Fedyk
There is little that will change before the 4.2.4 release so use the
latest 4.2 svn to patch against and attach the patch to a ticket in trac
with the milestone set to 4.2.5.

Mike

Michel JACQUEMES wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> That is exactly what I had in mind, but I was not sure it was to be done
> immediately. Can I patch directly SVN or do you prefer I send you patch
> files?
>
> There are still some issues to fix for V5, I am working with Richie on them,
> what is your schedule for ImageGraph - 4.2.x release?
>
> Michel

Re: jpgraph replaced

Jorge Garifuna
nice move!

Where can I find the website for Image Graph?

--
Jorge Garifuna
Professional Web Developer

Michel JACQUEMES wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> That is exactly what I had in mind, but I was not sure it was to be done
> immediately. Can I patch directly SVN or do you prefer I send you patch
> files?
>
> There are still some issues to fix for V5, I am working with Richie on them,
> what is your schedule for ImageGraph - 4.2.x release?
>
> Michel

Re: jpgraph replaced

Gopal-2
Dear Jorge Garifuna,

Refer to the following URL for Image Graph package:

http://pear.php.net/package/Image_Graph/

Thanks,
Gopal

S.S.G.Gopal
Blog: http://gopal.vtiger.com
Skype: sripadag
Toll Free: +1 877 788 4437

----[hidden email] wrote ----

Michel JACQUEMES wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> That is exactly what I had in mind, but I was not sure it was to be done
> immediately. Can I patch directly SVN or do you prefer I send you patch
> files?
>
> There are still some issues to fix for V5, I am working with Richie on them,
> what is your schedule for ImageGraph - 4.2.x release?
>
> Michel

Re: jpgraph replaced

Jorge Garifuna
Gopal,

Thanks for the link.

I noticed that Image Graph is in alpha state (http://pear.php.net/package/Image_Graph/download).

- Could this be a concern, especially as vTiger CRM is more of a critical piece of software for organizations?

- Is there a website that showcases the examples produced by Image Graph?

--

On 4/18/06, Gopal <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Jorge Garifuna,

Refer to the following URL for Image Graph package:

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://pear.php.net/package/Image_Graph/" target="_blank"> http://pear.php.net/package/Image_Graph/

Thanks,
Gopal

S.S.G.Gopal
Blog: <a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://gopal.vtiger.com/" target="_blank"> http://gopal.vtiger.com

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://www.garidigital.com/" target="_blank"> http://www.GariDigital.com

Michel JACQUEMES wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> That is exactly what I had in mind, but I was not sure it was to be done
> immediately. Can I patch directly SVN or do you prefer I send you patch
> files?
>
> There are still some issues to fix for V5, I am working with Richie on them,
> what is your schedule for ImageGraph - 4.2.x release?
>
> Michel

Hi Jorge,

You can have a look at that page

http://pear.veggerby.dk/samples/

If you are interested, I have started to put some stuff on vtiger wiki :

http://www.vtiger.com/wiki/index.php/Developing_Charts_using_ImageGraph

I don’t have any idea why Image Graph is still at alpha stage. For the tests I have done, it looks stable.

Michel

Michel JACQUEMES wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> That is exactly what I had in mind, but I was not sure it was to be done
> immediately. Can I patch directly SVN or do you prefer I send you patch
> files?
>
> There are still some issues to fix for V5, I am working with Richie on them,
> what is your schedule for ImageGraph - 4.2.x release?
>
> Michel

Re: jpgraph replaced

Jorge Garifuna
Thank you for sharing Michael!

--

On 4/18/06, Michel JACQUEMES <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Jorge,

You can have a look at that page

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://pear.veggerby.dk/samples/" target="_blank"> http://pear.veggerby.dk/samples/

If you are interested, I have started to put some stuff on vtiger wiki :

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://www.vtiger.com/wiki/index.php/Developing_Charts_using_ImageGraph" target="_blank"> http://www.vtiger.com/wiki/index.php/Developing_Charts_using_ImageGraph

I noticed that Image Graph is in alpha state (<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://pear.php.net/package/Image_Graph/download" target="_blank"> http://pear.php.net/package/Image_Graph/download).