documentation for vtigercrm-5.0.0

Richie-4
Ken asked me a question in my blogs about how we can have a better documentation for v5.
I honestly do not know if any setup is available which can help us achieve the same other than
that of a wiki.
Any new ideas are welcome.

It will be nice to have a distributed effort on for the documentation as well.
Let us get some working backbone for collaborative documentation up and running fast.

Any ideas/suggestions?
Any experienced documentor on board, please raise hands!

Richie

Re: documentation for vtigercrm-5.0.0

Sergio A. Kessler-2
richie, a wiki is the best aproach for this, don't worry...
(of course, then you need people that do collaborate)

/sak