change UI for vtiger forge?

Richie-4
Hello!

I wanted to know the general opinion on the vtiger forge UI please.
Does any one think that we need to change the UI or we live with what we have?

Matt: In case we decide to change the UI, let me know what all files need to be changed so that
I can request Radiant to make those changes and send it across to you.

Thanks,
Richie

Re: change UI for vtiger forge?

fboudra (Bugzilla)
Le mercredi 23 août 2006 08:33, Richie a écrit :
> Matt: In case we decide to change the UI, let me know what all files need
> to be changed so that I can request Radiant to make those changes and send
> it across to you.

Layout.class, Theme.class and associated images dir.

Re: change UI for vtiger forge?

Matthew Brichacek
On Tue, 2006-08-22 at 23:33 -0700, Richie wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I wanted to know the general opinion on the vtiger forge UI please.
> Does any one think that we need to change the UI or we live with what we have?

I prefer the blue theme and use it on the forge, it's a bit softer on
the eye.

Matt

Re: change UI for vtiger forge?

Richie-4
Hi!

I guess, I should have been more explicit.
I meant to ask if anyone feels that we must change the way the data
is being shown in the forge, the layout, the usability, etc.

The color too will be considered no doubt.
Matt: We do not have those files that ought to be changed.
Kindly send them across and we will change them when
Radiant gets to it.

Richie

---- Matthew Brichacek<[hidden email]> wrote ----