asterisk setup

haswati
hi all...
i need help...
i'm confius with setup for Softphone Server setting...i saw my file in
asterisk/manager.conf..username show as admin no extension number..if i
change the username..my zoiper not function..

Need help...i dnt know how to trace password and username for asterisk..

tq

Reach hundreds of potential candidates - http://jobs.vtiger.com

Re: asterisk setup

Alan Lord (News)
On 16/12/09 23:53, haswati wrote:
> hi all...
> i need help...
> i'm confius with setup for Softphone Server setting...i saw my file in
> asterisk/manager.conf..username show as admin no extension number..if i
> change the username..my zoiper not function..
>

> Need help...i dnt know how to trace password and username for asterisk..

The user and secret for the AMI interface should not be the same as
those for your softphone if I understand your question correctly.

Your softphone should connect to a SIP (or possibly IAX2) extension
defined in sip.conf or iax.conf respectively.

HTH

Alan

--
The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com

Reach hundreds of potential candidates - http://jobs.vtiger.com

Re: asterisk setup

crmtiger
Hello,

We have Solution of this now using AMI Call.

http://crmtiger.com/product/vtiger-asterisk-integration/