Watching Security Advises

Richie-4
Hi!

I am not sure if we discussed this before.

Still, Ken raised this important point, if we had any guy(s) devoted to tracing these security advisories
and keeping track of any vtiger references in them.
Could anyone please volunteer for this?

As far as I remember, the job allocations done till now are as follows :-

a) jeffk : 3rd party licencing and bundling and observing any updates and package naming conventions
b) mmbrich: svn handling, trac handling
c) fathi: forge handling
d) richie: vtigercrm-5.0.0 release handling
e) Matjaz: 4.2.x release handling

Kindly add if I have missed anything.

Gopal: Wiki this please

Richie

Re: Watching Security Advises

Gopal-2
Hi,

You can access the document at:

Thanks,
Gopal
---
S.S.G.Gopal
skype: sripadag
ph: +1 877 788 4437
blog: http://gopal.vtiger.com

---- On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 Richie <[hidden email]> wrote ----

Hi!

I am not sure if we discussed this before.

Still, Ken raised this important point, if we had any guy(s) devoted to tracing these security advisories
and keeping track of any vtiger references in them.
Could anyone please volunteer for this?

As far as I remember, the job allocations done till now are as follows :-

a) jeffk : 3rd party licencing and bundling and observing any updates and package naming conventions
b) mmbrich: svn handling, trac handling
c) fathi: forge handling
d) richie: vtigercrm-5.0.0 release handling
e) Matjaz: 4.2.x release handling

Kindly add if I have missed anything.

Gopal: Wiki this please

Richie

Re: Watching Security Advises

Kim Haverblad
Well, I would mind being part of a group of people looking after this
since it within my own workfield and hopefully since I'm not a developer
I can provide some help with this. Having said that I'm not able to try
out all kind of proof of concept of code exploits, since this would need
people with way higher level of sql and php skills that I have.

But we need to start somewhere, right?

/Kim

Richie wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I am not sure if we discussed this before.
>
> Still, Ken raised this important point, if we had any guy(s) devoted to tracing these security advisories
> and keeping track of any vtiger references in them.
> Could anyone please volunteer for this?
>
> As far as I remember, the job allocations done till now are as follows :-
>
> a) jeffk : 3rd party licencing and bundling and observing any updates and package naming conventions
> b) mmbrich: svn handling, trac handling
> c) fathi: forge handling
> d) richie: vtigercrm-5.0.0 release handling
> e) Matjaz: 4.2.x release handling
>
> Kindly add if I have missed anything.
>
> Gopal: Wiki this please
>
> Richie

> http://www.eset.com

> Get started with creating presentations online - http://zohoshow.com?vt

> http://www.eset.com

Re: Watching Security Advises

Gopal-2

Hi Kim,

Thanks for your initiative. Philip & myself will keep you update some of the earlier security advisories.

Regards,
Gopal
---
S.S.G.Gopal