[Vtigercrm-developers] vtws_create('Emails')?

[Vtigercrm-developers] vtws_create('Emails')?

Alan Lord (News)
I'm in the process (well almost finished) of doing a fairly complex job
for a client where we are merging two separate vtiger systems into one.

Mostly what I am doing is this:

* Read each module's data from the source database using SQL queries
* Iterate over each row and compare relevant information with the target
system to see if we need to create a new record or merge the data into
an existing one
* use vtws_{create/revise} as needed
* store a table of old to new crmids

If you start with the right modules this seems to be working well.

I've got comments, Documents and even ModTracker data moved now too. But
now I am trying to move emails from the source to the target system, I
am getting stick because of that god-awful idlists column.

If there are multiple entries in this row, i.e.

40@1|345@1|23456@1|

what is the format to get this into the vtws data array? If I try and
keep the same format each time it tries to create a new record I get the
very helpful exception message:

> Exception: Permission to perform the operation is denied for id

Here would be a typical data array which I am sending into the
vtws_create method:

> Array
> (
>     [activitytype] => Emails
>     [date_start] => 2016-06-15
>     [time_start] => 16:00:05
>     [assigned_user_id] => 19x1
>     [from_email] => [hidden email]
>     [saved_toid] => ["[hidden email]"]
>     [ccmail] => [""]
>     [bccmail] => [""]
>     [parent_id] => 39718@1|
>     [email_flag] => SENT
>     [subject] => Regarding Potential Assignment
> )

But it is not being accepted.

For one ID in the idlists I can probably deal with that with the
"wsidxid" format I guess, but what is the format when there is more than
one in the original email?

TIA

[Vtigercrm-developers] Delivery module

William Cardona
Hi to all

excuse me, who is has a delivery solution on vtiger 5.4.

Regards

   William A. Cardona
"Todo lo Puedo en Cristo que me Fortalece"
Honduras, CentralAmerica
       504 9834 9127

> [...]

> Exception: Permission to perform the operation is denied for id

Here would be a typical data array which I am sending into the
vtws_create method:

> Array
> (
>    [activitytype] => Emails
>    [date_start] => 2016-06-15
>    [time_start] => 16:00:05
>    [assigned_user_id] => 19x1
>    [from_email] => [hidden email]
>    [saved_toid] => ["[hidden email]"]
>    [ccmail] => [""]
>    [bccmail] => [""]
>    [parent_id] => [hidden email]|
>    [email_flag] => SENT
>    [subject] => Regarding Potential Assignment
> )

But it is not being accepted.

For one ID in the idlists I can probably deal with that with the
"wsidxid" format I guess, but what is the format when there is more than

its4you
Hi, we have this kind of module as extension for vtiger 5.4.

More information how it works:
http://www.its4you.sk/en/images/extensions/DeliveryNotes4You/manual/deliverynoteforcrm5.pdf

You can order it from:
http://www.its4you.sk/en/vtiger-shop/extensions-for-vtiger-crm-5-x?record=55937

Matus.

Dňa 24. 3. 2017 o 17:24 William Cardona napísal(a):