[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger demo site : Leads list view and Edit are broken

[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger demo site : Leads list view and Edit are broken

lajeesh k-2
Hello,

In vtiger demo site Leads list view and save are broken. In list view we can't seen anything. and in edit view when we click save button it show blank

Regards,
Lajeeshs

Re: vtiger demo site : Leads list view and Edit are broken

Satish Dvnk
Hi Lajesh,

Its demo site, might some one changed the permissions. Please try now

regards,
Satish.Dvnk