[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6.5.0 Document File Upload in Quick Create filesize limit?

[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6.5.0 Document File Upload in Quick Create filesize limit?

Alan Lord (News)
We have a customer running 6.5.0 and we have edited the php.ini and the
$upload_maxsize in config.inc.php so that we can upload files up to 8MB
in size.

This works fine in Detail View (Full form) but not when you are in
Quickview...

The file is accepted by the quickview form and it correctly displays the
file size and the allowed Maximum. But if I try and upload a file of
more than 5MB the upload just hangs [see attached screenshot). If choose
"Go to full form" and do it from there it's fine.

In the javascript console there are no errors.

Anyone got any ideas?

Screenshot from 2017-04-13 10-38-15.png (51K) Download Attachment

Re: vtiger 6.5.0 Document File Upload in Quick Create filesize limit?

Alan Lord (News)
So no ideas then?

If nobody else is seeing this problem then I guess it just be something
on our setup?

Al

On 13/04/17 10:43, Alan Lord wrote:

> We have a customer running 6.5.0 and we have edited the php.ini and the
> $upload_maxsize in config.inc.php so that we can upload files up to 8MB
> in size.
>
> This works fine in Detail View (Full form) but not when you are in
> Quickview...
>
> The file is accepted by the quickview form and it correctly displays the
> file size and the allowed Maximum. But if I try and upload a file of
> more than 5MB the upload just hangs [see attached screenshot). If choose
> "Go to full form" and do it from there it's fine.
>
> In the javascript console there are no errors.
>
> Anyone got any ideas?
>
> Thanks
>
> Al

Re: vtiger 6.5.0 Document File Upload in Quick Create filesize limit?

Stefan Warnat
Hy,

Just tried. In 6.5 it works for me.
Also the duration is similar to the Full Form.
I tried with a 7.5 MB file to also check if the bytes conversion is correct.

Maybe you take a look into the php error log if you see some errors, which happens on the server.
In my opinion on Server both views are handled similar. (But don't know the Documents module in Detail)

Stefan

On 18/04/17 13:00, Stefan Warnat wrote:

> Hy,
>
> Just tried. In 6.5 it works for me.
> Also the duration is similar to the Full Form.
> I tried with a 7.5 MB file to also check if the bytes conversion is correct.
>
> Maybe you take a look into the php error log if you see some errors,
> which happens on the server.
> In my opinion on Server both views are handled similar. (But don't know
> the Documents module in Detail)

Thanks for the follow up. Knowing it's just me helps a lot :-)

Alan