[Vtigercrm-developers] vt7 vtlib get_dependents_list error?

[Vtigercrm-developers] vt7 vtlib get_dependents_list error?

Alan Lord (News)
Can anyone else playing with vt7 confirm if they see this issue too?

I've added some custom modules (using vtlib) to the Quotes module. In my
vtlib module I have a UIType 10 field to hold the Quote reference.

In the Quote, if I click on a "normal" relationship, e.g. Activity,
Sales Order or Document, it works fine. But when I click on a related
list for one of my modules, the list doesn't get shown until you refresh
the page and if you turn on php_error reporting you will see the message:

> Warning: Missing argument 4 for CRMEntity::get_dependents_list(), called in /modules/Vtiger/models/Module.php on line 1500 and defined in /data/CRMEntity.php on line 1870

The function in CRMEntity.php appears to have been re-purposed since 6.5.0

vtiger 6.5.0:
> data/CRMEntity.php:1729:      function get_dependents_list($id, $cur_tab_id, $rel_tab_id, $actions = false) {

vtiger 7.0.0
> data/CRMEntity.php:1870:      function get_dependents_list($id, $cur_tab_id, $rel_tab_id, $relationId) {

But I guess that the Vtiger_Module_Model class hasn't been updated to
reflect this change of use.

http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/404

Cheers

Al

PS: Loving the fact this issue is assigned "404" ;-)

Re: vt7 vtlib get_dependents_list error?

Alan Lord (News)
On 02/02/17 15:55, Alan Lord wrote:

>> Warning: Missing argument 4 for CRMEntity::get_dependents_list(),
>> called in /modules/Vtiger/models/Module.php on line 1500 and defined
>> in /data/CRMEntity.php on line 1870

This is a bug.

It also occurs from Contacts to PBXManager, Contacts to Service
Contracts, Contacts to Projects.

I looked in vtiger_relatedlists for standard modules that use
get_dependents_list(). Contacts had 3. All of them fail too.

Re: vt7 vtlib get_dependents_list error?

Satish Dvnk
Thanks @alan,

I have fixed this issue. Please pull these changes to your branch and verify.

regards,
Satish.Dvnk

On 03/02/17 05:46, Satish Dvnk wrote:
> Thanks @alan,
>
> I have fixed this issue. Please pull these changes
> <http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/141/commits> to
> your branch and verify.

Thanks Satish,

"It close", as we say, "but no cigar" ;-)

http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/141