[Vtigercrm-developers] vt7 Dashboard Question

[Vtigercrm-developers] vt7 Dashboard Question

Alan Lord (News)
A customer wants to be able to define a fixed layout for the Dashboard
and then assign this to all users and not let them adjust it.

Anyone else had to do this or similar?

I can't really see an easy way to do this... I can probably hack the
dashboard view/template and hide the Add Widget and More buttons for,
say non-admin users, and then I guess it would be a manual SQL exercise
to to clone the dashboard layout to other users?