[Vtigercrm-developers] strange behaviour with vt7

[Vtigercrm-developers] strange behaviour with vt7

simonetravaglini
Hi a customer have vt7.
With admin user everythings is ok.
with non admin user list are not shown:

Immagine incorporata 1

I can add record, but not see in list...
Idea why?

--
Simone Travaglini
328 5499846

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente necessario!

Re: strange behaviour with vt7

Satish Dvnk
is any other one facing this issue? Its working as expected in local instance.
I found same in Git : http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/583

regards,
Satish.Dvnk