[Vtigercrm-developers] shared list redirect to All

[Vtigercrm-developers] shared list redirect to All

lounik
Hi,

I've just noticed something weird on my vtiger 7.0...

Situation:

- a non-admin user (user A in group A) creates a list and shares it with
another user with same level and privileges as he (user B in group A)

- user B clicks on the list

What I expect:

- the list gets loaded and user B can interact with it

What really happens:

- after user B clicks on the list, the correct list appears while the
page is loading but when loading is done, the user is redirected to All.

Note:

- this doesn't happen with admin user. If admin user wants to see the
list, he just clicks on the list and it gets loaded correctly

- I tried with different sharing options: with both specific user and
group the problem happens. however it doesn't happen if I select "all
users" as a sharing option

Any idea on how to solve this?

Re: shared list redirect to All

lounik

I found the solution... if anyone is experiencing the same issue, there's a bug in modules/CustomView/CustomView.php line 2015:

$sql = "select vtiger_users.id from vtiger_customview inner join vtiger_users where vtiger_customview.cvid = ? and vtiger_customview.userid in (select vtiger_user2role.userid from vtiger_user2role inner join vtiger_users on vtiger_users.id=vtiger_user2role.userid inner join vtiger_role on vtiger_role.roleid=vtiger_user2role.roleid where vtiger_role.parentrole like '%" . $current_user_parent_role_seq . "::%')";

should be:

$sql = "select vtiger_users.id from vtiger_customview inner join vtiger_users where vtiger_customview.cvid = ? and vtiger_customview.userid in (select vtiger_user2role.userid from vtiger_user2role inner join vtiger_users on vtiger_users.id=vtiger_user2role.userid inner join vtiger_role on vtiger_role.roleid=vtiger_user2role.roleid where vtiger_role.parentrole like '%" . $current_user_parent_role_seq . "%')";

basically $current_user_parent_role_seq . "::%' should have no columns

After removing the double columns from the query, both the user and the group started working as expected