[Vtigercrm-developers] newbie here..

Paul Hodgetts

Hi, I'm developing an integration for a third party application with vTiger cloud. I've made good progress - can look up and select Contacts and Accounts, and create and update Potentials.

I've got two questions…

1 - generally, is this the right place to ask questions about the web service api, and if not, could you point me to where is? I'm struggling with a few result messages, etc.

2 - specifically, I'm looking to write functions to Win and/or Lose Potentials from within our system. As far as I can see, (comparing the table changes I can see) that just involves changing the status to "Closed Won"/"Closed Lost" as applicable. Are there any other steps, and again, is there any documentation around this?

many thanks - apologies again if this is the wrong place to ask…

Paul Hodgetts