[Vtigercrm-developers] moved to another server

[Vtigercrm-developers] moved to another server

Tony Sandman
Hi

Moved all files and databases over from Centos 5 to 7. All stuff working except
vtiger, what returning:

Fatal error: Call to a member function FetchRow() on boolean in /home/xxx/domains/xxx.com/public_html/crm/include/database/PearDatabase.php on line 532

Did I missed something?

Cheers
Tony

Re: moved to another server

its4you
check if database user exist ?

Matus

Dňa 7. 2. 2017 o 10:27 Tony Sandman napísal(a):

> Hi
>
> Moved all files and databases over from Centos 5 to 7. All stuff working
> except
> vtiger, what returning:
>
> *Fatal error*: Call to a member function FetchRow() on boolean in
> */home/xxx/domains/xxx.com/public_html/crm/include/database/PearDatabase.php
> <http://xxx.com/public_html/crm/include/database/PearDatabase.php>* on
> line *532
>

> *
> Did I missed something?*
>

> *
> Cheers
> Tony

Re: moved to another server

Satish Dvnk
Are the all DB details correct?

You can check DB details(db username, db password, db name) in config.inc.php.

regards,
Satish.Dvnk

On 07/02/17 09:27, Tony Sandman wrote:
> Hi
>
> Moved all files and databases over from Centos 5 to 7. All stuff working

Depending on the version of vtiger you have make sure you check the
sql_modes settings for MySQL. They are much stricter in more recent
releases and vtiger might not work properly with things such as
STRICT_TRANS_TABLE,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY etc...

Re: moved to another server

Tony Sandman
So... I will describe my findings:

In server1 (from where I moving database) MySQL engine is set to MyISAM but server2 default engine is InnoDB
If I copy over database from s1 to s2 it truncating tables.

For instance file vtiger_tab.frm from database on server1 is copied to server2 properly, but table
is not showing in Phpmyadmin on server2 at all. So this is like major conversion error.

Server1 - MySQL 5.1.65
Server2 - MySQL 5.6.34

What would you do in this situation?

Regards
Tony

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 3:56 PM, Tony Sandman <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks guys.

Tony

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 4:51 PM, Alan Lord <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 07/02/17 09:27, Tony Sandman wrote:
Hi

Moved all files and databases over from Centos 5 to 7. All stuff working

Depending on the version of vtiger you have make sure you check the sql_modes settings for MySQL. They are much stricter in more recent releases and vtiger might not work properly with things such as STRICT_TRANS_TABLE,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY etc...

Re: moved to another server

Alan Lord (News)
On 10/02/17 04:03, Tony Sandman wrote:
> So... I will describe my findings:
>

> In server1 (from where I moving database) MySQL engine is set to MyISAM
> but server2 default engine is InnoDB

Your tables should have been converted already; vtiger expects them to
be InnoDB.

IIRC, the vtiger migration process forced you to do this when going
from, gosh, something like 5.1 -> 5.2 or 5.3. So you should convert all
your tables to InnoDB *before* copying to the new system.

HTH

Re: moved to another server

its4you
Maybe using mysqldump command ? instead of copy mysql files will help you.

Matus

Dňa 10. 2. 2017 o 9:09 Alan Lord napísal(a):