[Vtigercrm-developers] mobile usability of vtiger crm

[Vtigercrm-developers] mobile usability of vtiger crm

lajeesh k-2
Hello,

Its very hard to use vtiger in mobile browser, both 6.5 and 7 version. Layout is totally broken in v7. not able to use list view, detailview and settings page. I had a look into ERPNext. They haveĀ  a very good mobile app. still the web version is optimised for using inĀ  mobile browser. I think we can improve the mobile usability with some css changes

Regards,
Lajeesh