[Vtigercrm-developers] getSelectedDefaultTaxMode() method missing

[Vtigercrm-developers] getSelectedDefaultTaxMode() method missing

Alan Lord (News)
Anyone else come across this one?

https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/994

I'm getting it using the vtws_create API on vtiger 7.1.1.

Re: getSelectedDefaultTaxMode() method missing

Alan Lord (News)
See this - from a grep of the entire source tree of a fresh pull of master:

> grep -rn "getSelectedDefaultTaxMode" .
> ./include/Webservices/LineItem/VtigerInventoryOperation.php:228: $element['hdnTaxType'] = Inventory_TaxRecord_Model::getSelectedDefaultTaxMode();

So where is the method getSelectedDefaultTaxMode()?

Al