[Vtigercrm-developers] customer portal x 2

[Vtigercrm-developers] customer portal x 2

Tony Sandman
Been asked to figure out how to do:

Customers Portal and Subcontractors Portal with different access to modules but
... on the basis of the existing one... should I prepare for a headache?

T.

Re: customer portal x 2

Nilay Khatri-2
Hi Tony,

we are interested in implementing a portal for the subcontractors/resellers. Let us know if we can contribute towards this as an Open Source solution?

The customer portal could be customized easily.

On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 6:16 AM Tony Sandman <[hidden email]> wrote:
Been asked to figure out how to do:

Customers Portal and Subcontractors Portal with different access to modules but
... on the basis of the existing one... should I prepare for a headache?

T.

Re: customer portal x 2

This is similar to something I need to do fairly soon too ;-)

I need multiple categories of Portal user - with access to different
modules etc...

Al

On 18/02/2019 00:45, Tony Sandman wrote:

> Been asked to figure out how to do:
>
> Customers Portal and Subcontractors Portal with different access to
> modules but
> ... on the basis of the existing one... should I prepare for a headache?
>
> T.

Re: customer portal x 2

simonetravaglini
Hi guys,
if a community project starts on this topic let us know, maybe we can contribute.

Il giorno lun 18 feb 2019 alle ore 09:00 Alan Lord <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
This is similar to something I need to do fairly soon too ;-)

I need multiple categories of Portal user - with access to different
modules etc...

Al

On 18/02/2019 00:45, Tony Sandman wrote:
> Been asked to figure out how to do:
>
> Customers Portal and Subcontractors Portal with different access to
> modules but
> ... on the basis of the existing one... should I prepare for a headache?
>
> T.

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente necessario!

Re: customer portal x 2

Alan Lord (News)
I did take a look at the Make Your Cloud portal and it indicates it
supports this feature:

https://www.makeyourcloud.com/myc-customer-portal/comparison-table

But when I try to create new Customer Profiles on their demo site
nothing happens, so am not sure how robust this really is.

Al

On 18/02/2019 09:25, Simone Travaglini wrote:

> Hi guys,
> if a community project starts on this topic let us know, maybe we can
> contribute.
>
> Il giorno lun 18 feb 2019 alle ore 09:00 Alan Lord <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> ha scritto:
>
>     This is similar to something I need to do fairly soon too ;-)
>
>     I need multiple categories of Portal user - with access to different
>     modules etc...

Re: customer portal x 2

simonetravaglini
Make your cloud portal is a very powerfull solution and we used in many project.
You can also set different profile, so some type of contacts can see a different portal data, so probably you can achieve your result. Also price is fair in my opinion.

Il giorno lun 18 feb 2019 alle ore 10:54 Alan Lord <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
I did take a look at the Make Your Cloud portal and it indicates it
supports this feature:

https://www.makeyourcloud.com/myc-customer-portal/comparison-table

But when I try to create new Customer Profiles on their demo site
nothing happens, so am not sure how robust this really is.

Al

On 18/02/2019 09:25, Simone Travaglini wrote:
> Hi guys,
> if a community project starts on this topic let us know, maybe we can
> contribute.
>
> Il giorno lun 18 feb 2019 alle ore 09:00 Alan Lord <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> ha scritto:
>
>     This is similar to something I need to do fairly soon too ;-)
>
>     I need multiple categories of Portal user - with access to different
>     modules etc...

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente necessario!

Re: customer portal x 2

Tony Sandman
The only problem is - this is a subscription model. If one-time payment is allowed
it would be an option here

On 18/02/2019 22:17, Tony Sandman wrote:
> The only problem is - this is a subscription model. If one-time payment
> is allowed
> it would be an option here

That was my opinion too fwiw.