[Vtigercrm-developers] custom field uitype picklist breaks related list view

[Vtigercrm-developers] custom field uitype picklist breaks related list view

Preexo
I have a vtiger 6.4, adding a custom field with uitype picklist as summary field breaks the listing of that module in the related tab of related modules…
Never seen this before, anyone an idea why? Disabling it from being summary field makes the list visible again.
I’ll have to read code if you can’t help, was hoping to avoid :)

Thanks in advance!
Best regards Tim

Re: custom field uitype picklist breaks related list view

Sutharsan Jeganathan
HI

Enabling summary field is the way to enable a field into related list too. Hope you may know this. But you have not mentioned how the related list is broken? Any error messages or just HTML broken?  Is the list view and detail view of the module works correctly?

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 9:15 PM, Tim Mohrbach <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have a vtiger 6.4, adding a custom field with uitype picklist as summary field breaks the listing of that module in the related tab of related modules…
Never seen this before, anyone an idea why? Disabling it from being summary field makes the list visible again.
I’ll have to read code if you can’t help, was hoping to avoid :)

Thanks in advance!
Best regards Tim

Re: custom field uitype picklist breaks related list view

Preexo
No errors, just an empty related list. Everything else fine, detail view and list view within the module of that field.

Weird, right?

I'll double check I didn't miss any error log, might also start debugging. But usually someone has come across before haha.