[Vtigercrm-developers] crm / asterisk integration (again)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Vtigercrm-developers] crm / asterisk integration (again)

Richard Hills - TechnologyWise
Hi everyone

I decided to give this another shot with a couple of dev servers at my
disposal and I actually got a lot further than in the past (incoming
call popups work). However, in both the CRM as well as the connector
database file (VtigerAsteriskWebapp.db) I am seeing from_number recorded
as my number, rather than the expected number of the party calling.

My SIP phones etc all work as expected, showing the correct incoming
number, can anyone give me some advice as to what may be causing my issue?

Thanks in advance.

--
Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ
[hidden email]
www.technologywise.co.nz
ph: +64 (0)7 571 1060
fax: +64 (0)7 571 1061

_______________________________________________
http://www.vtiger.com/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: crm / asterisk integration (again)

Richard Hills - TechnologyWise
Just a little more info on this, I've now got it working for us but had to hack core vtiger code as a temporary solution.

Basically my issue is the following object inside processStartupCall().
Here you will see callerIdName is correct and has the callers number, however callerIdNumber is holding my own number.

  string(14) "Vtiger_Request"
  [" Vtiger_Request valuemap"]=>
  array(15) {
    ["callerIdNumber"]=>
    string(9) "072811176"
    ["callerIdName"]=>
    string(10) "6475711060"
    ["callerId"]=>
    string(9) "072811176"
    ["event"]=>
    string(8) "AgiEvent"
    ["vtigersignature"]=>
    string(23) "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
    ["context"]=>
    string(10) "from-trunk"
    ["type"]=>
    string(3) "SIP"
    ["channel"]=>
    string(23) "SIP/Test-Trunk-00000004"
    ["requestUrl"]=>
    string(26) "agi://0.0.0.0/incoming.agi"
    ["uniqueId"]=>
    string(12) "111111111111111111"
    ["StartTime"]=>
    string(19) "2016-02-02 21:57:54"
    ["callUUID"]=>
    string(32) "yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"
    ["callstatus"]=>
    string(8) "StartApp"
    ["Direction"]=>
    string(7) "inbound"
    ["from"]=>
    string(9) "072811176"
  }

Again, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

On 03/02/16 09:36, Richard Hills - Technologywise wrote:
Hi everyone

I decided to give this another shot with a couple of dev servers at my disposal and I actually got a lot further than in the past (incoming call popups work). However, in both the CRM as well as the connector database file (VtigerAsteriskWebapp.db) I am seeing from_number recorded as my number, rather than the expected number of the party calling.

My SIP phones etc all work as expected, showing the correct incoming number, can anyone give me some advice as to what may be causing my issue?

Thanks in advance.


-- 
Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ
[hidden email]
www.technologywise.co.nz
ph: +64 (0)7 571 1060
fax: +64 (0)7 571 1061

_______________________________________________
http://www.vtiger.com/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: crm / asterisk integration (again)

crmtiger
Hi Richards,

We tried a lot to have vTiger asterisk connector works in all situation of PBX like RingAll,IVR and other settings but for one or other reason we fail to get the success.

Also connector code is Encrypted.

So finally we decided to have own AMI call code to have the integration happens and it works like a charm becuase we have a control of all EVENTS of Asterisk connector.

Regards,
CRMTiger.