[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtigercrm 6.5 and asterisk 11 integration

[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtigercrm 6.5 and asterisk 11 integration

Anthony Cascante
Is possible to integrate vtigercrm 6.5 and asterisk 11?
I am trying it using asterisk connector 1.4 and following this instructions:

But it is not working the click to dial feature calls the internal extension and after it is answered it calls it again.

Please help

Anthony Cascante

Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Vtigercrm 6.5 and asterisk 11 integration

hamada
I have the exact Same Problem Here , any body found the solution ??

Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Vtigercrm 6.5 and asterisk 11 integration

crmtiger
Hello

We implement this feature for many of our customers and it's working well
With following implementation

1.click to call with calling to outbound number
2. Incomming call pop up
3 call recording

For more information please contact us on info@crmtiger.com

Re: Vtigercrm 6.5 and asterisk 11 integration

Doug-116
Sounds great. Tell us more about it.
What did you do?

On Feb 4, 2017 7:14 AM, "crmtiger" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello

We implement this feature for many of our customers and it's working well
With following implementation

1.click to call with calling to outbound number
2. Incomming call pop up
3 call recording

For more information please contact us on [hidden email]

Re: Vtigercrm 6.5 and asterisk 11 integration

Oleg
We also have connector wrote on node.js working with Asterisk AMI interface (instead of AGI which in fact just PHP calls from dialplan and follow to errors), allowing to log calls, listen records online, click-to-call, ability to redirect call to any crm user from popup, trace call way if there was redirections from one user to another and more useful features for users and also for admin.

Btw, Asterisk 11 LTS(long term support) not supported from November 2016, now connector have to support Asterisk 13 (our do).

Oleg,
Pinstudio
[hidden email]

El sábado, 4 de febrero de 2017, crmtiger <<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;info@crmtiger.com&#39;);" target="_blank">info@...> escribió:
Hello

We implement this feature for many of our customers and it's working well
With following implementation

1.click to call with calling to outbound number
2. Incomming call pop up
3 call recording

For more information please contact us on [hidden email]

С уважением, руководитель веб-студии PIN
Антонов Олег.
+7-921-922-91-91

- Создание и продвижение сайтов
- Автоматизация бизнеса
- Увеличение продаж

Re: Vtigercrm 6.5 and asterisk 11 integration

crmtiger
Hello,

We modify code of vtiger connector build in Java for few of our customer needs.

let us know if you needs to discuss on this further.

Re: Vtigercrm 6.5 and asterisk 11 integration

Alan Lord (News)
On 06/02/17 14:27, Matteo Baranzoni wrote:
> I think that Vtiger asterisk connettor was not released as open source!

I think you are right.

Coincidentally we had an enquiry this morning but when I looked at the
connector package it was a proprietary license and almost all of the
code in it was already compiled down to bytecode.

Re: Vtigercrm 6.5 and asterisk 11 integration

crmtiger
Hi Alan

We created our own connector to do and process 3 things in Java because existing connector has many loop holes after reviewing thoroughly

This includes many things.

We will keep posted on this

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 9:26 PM, Alan Lord (News) [via vtiger CRM] <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 06/02/17 14:27, Matteo Baranzoni wrote:
> I think that Vtiger asterisk connettor was not released as open source!

I think you are right.

Coincidentally we had an enquiry this morning but when I looked at the
connector package it was a proprietary license and almost all of the
code in it was already compiled down to bytecode.

NAML

Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Vtigercrm 6.5 and asterisk 11 integration

manikin1177
Hello, I already connected Vtiger v6.5 to Elastix 2.5. Popup works fine, but when I make a click to call, its forward to elastix wrong number, always the text "eturn" in call-num not the number in contact. Anyone can advice me about this ? Thanks, Mark

Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Vtigercrm 6.5 and asterisk 11 integration

crmtiger
Hello,

if you are using vTiger asterisk connector from vTiger than its Known issue.

There is no solution for that and that's why we move to Asterisk AMI Call implementation.

Please revert if you would needed more info from us.

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 8:49 AM, manikin1177 [via vtiger CRM] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello, I already connected Vtiger v6.5 to Elastix 2.5. Popup works fine, but when I make a click to call, its forward to elastix wrong number, always the text "eturn" in call-num not the number in contact. Anyone can advice me about this ? Thanks, Mark

http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/Vtigercrm-developers-Vtigercrm-6-5-and-asterisk-11-integration-tp20200p20721.html
To unsubscribe from [Vtigercrm-developers] Vtigercrm 6.5 and asterisk 11 integration, click here.
NAML

--

CRMTiger   - #1 vTiger solution Provider
Phone:<a href="tel:+91-79-40301653" style="color:rgb(78,75,76);font-size:12px;text-decoration:none" target="_blank"> +91-79-40301653

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:The information contained in this communication, including its attachments may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) or entity (ies) to whom it is addressed. The information contained in this communication may also be protected by legal privilege, federal law or other applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified that any distribution, dissemination or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited.

Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Vtigercrm 6.5 and asterisk 11 integration

manikin1177
Thank for the answer,

So you guys provide connector for license right? how can I buy that from you ?

Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Vtigercrm 6.5 and asterisk 11 integration

crmtiger
Hi

How are you ?

Yes we provide connector with Single Server License as well Multi Server License.

Please find connector from URL below.
http://crmtiger.com/product/vtiger-asterisk-integration/

Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Vtigercrm 6.5 and asterisk 11 integration

manikin1177
crmtiger wrote
Hi

How are you ?

Yes we provide connector with Single Server License as well Multi Server License.

Please find connector from URL below.
http://crmtiger.com/product/vtiger-asterisk-integration/
Hello,

I can't access to the link you provide. Can you give me pricelist and solution for intergrate between Vtiger 6.5 + Elastix 2.5 using connector.
My Email: tantai@vht.com.vn

Thanks,
Mark Huynh

Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Vtigercrm 6.5 and asterisk 11 integration

manikin1177
Hello,

Please tell me more about connector working with Multi Server connection ?

Thanks,
Mark Huynh

Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Vtigercrm 6.5 and asterisk 11 integration

crmtiger
Hi Mark,

Yes It will work with multi-server if you will subscribe with multi server plan.

Our license is domain based license for Single server

For multi-server license you can install to any number of server.