[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger Community Discussion Guidelines - Update Jun 2017

[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger Community Discussion Guidelines - Update Jun 2017

Prasad-14
Dear members,

We have posted guidelines for posting in developers lists and discussion forums,
to ensure the posts are specific to the topic and to keep out promotional content and spam.

Please review.

​Regards,
Prasad​
Vtiger Team

Re: Vtiger Community Discussion Guidelines - Update Jun 2017

Doug-116
I have not read the guidelines at this point.

However, the best way to keep people from talking about alternatives to the Tiger might be to turn out something that actually works. Maybe even be responsive and work with the community.

If you turn out a good product people will talk about how great it is rather than you needing to complain the people are talking about alternatives.

The reason that we began migrating our people away from vtiger was it due to bugs and lack of response in this by you guys.