[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger CRM: Weekly Wrap - Feb 23, 2018

[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger CRM: Weekly Wrap - Feb 23, 2018 – ​Dear members, ​ Getting ready with a weekly wrap is ​ now becoming​ interesting activity and ​I'm ​ glad to see it being received with ap...
Re: Vtiger CRM: Weekly Wrap - Feb 23, 2018 – Thanks Prasad, Good work fixing the Import problems too ;-) Have a good weekend. Al On 23/02/18 12:48, Prasad wrote: > ​Dear members, > ...
Thanks Alan. -- FB <http://www.facebook.com/vtiger> I Twit <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> I LIn <https://www.linkedin.com/comp...
Prasad thanks for update, this improvement on relation with community is really appreciated. One question. I want to know if in the future will ...
Simone, Good question. Vtiger's goal is to stand as capable and most trusted brand. It holds to all the initiatives we have taken up. Op...
Hi prasad and thanks for answer. I'm not sure I've been well explained my question. What I saw in these year is that normally the growth of open...
Simone, For enhancements that aren't designed generic or being implemented with short-term goal it is better be done without touching core (a...
Re: Vtiger CRM: Weekly Wrap - Feb 23, 2018 – Sweet! Thank you for the update Prasad - its hugely motivating for us also :) Enjoy your weekend! Best, Chris On 23 February 2018 at ...
Thanks Chris. -- FB <http://www.facebook.com/vtiger> I Twit <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> I LIn <https://www.linkedin.com/com...