[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger + Asterisk / FreePBX + ??

[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger + Asterisk / FreePBX + ??

socialboostdk
Hi there,

I'm asked to set up an Asterisk/FreePBX setup. I have a fairly simple question (i think):

From where I get the number to call in/out from? Would this be via some Twillo/Nextmo/similar voice API, so that I in practive have to run:

 Vtiger <> Asterisk/FreePBX <> Nexmo/Twillo/VOIP.ms/etc ?

Is that the correct setup?

So Vtiger connects to Asterisk/FreePBX that connects to some VOIP service?

And any preferences to Asterisk/FreePBX? I'll set it up on our server of course :)

Thank you in advance :-D

Cheers,
Chris