[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7: responsive template project

[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7: responsive template project

simonetravaglini
Hi Vtiger team,
we appreciated your work on vtiger 7.
We think that a big lack it's usability in mobility.
A new app it's not in your plan for community version.
So a fast solution could be make responsive the template.
We, and other people from community, are ready to invest, but before to start we want understand if this work could be merged in main code of community version.

We wait an answer soon.

thanks.

--
Simone Travaglini
328 5499846

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente necessario!

Re: Vtiger 7: responsive template project

Satish Dvnk
Thanks for offering your help, Simone.

We are happy to accept the mobile layout that uses API's that are exposed in Mobile module and your contribution will be considered in the main code of community version.

regards,
Satish.Dvnk

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 1:05 PM, Simone Travaglini <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Vtiger team,
we appreciated your work on vtiger 7.
We think that a big lack it's usability in mobility.
A new app it's not in your plan for community version.
So a fast solution could be make responsive the template.
We, and other people from community, are ready to invest, but before to start we want understand if this work could be merged in main code of community version.

We wait an answer soon.

thanks.

--
Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente necessario!

Re: Vtiger 7: responsive template project

simonetravaglini
Hi satish,
that's a good news... but let us know if you will resolve present bugs, and when do you plan to give us a working release, so we can, as community, organize how to contribute to growth of this module!

[...]

socialboostdk
Please consider prioritising the community input you can get.

It will give you free code (10x faster than what you're doing now) + make the community happy.

Win-win.

I know its perhaps not how you're working currently, but it would be a great self-help.

:) Chris