[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.0 Validation Invite

[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.0 Validation Invite

Satish Dvnk
Dear Community members,

We are happy to announce an update regarding Vtiger7.0, we have pushed V7 code to vtiger/vtigercrm (code.vtiger.com), and we welcome your valuable contribution in validating V7.

Please log your validation queries in the link http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues.

regards,
Satish.Dvnk

Re: Vtiger 7.0 Validation Invite

Manuel
Satish Dvnk, thank you for the info.

What about customer portal, is there any plan to update to make it compatible with vt7?
As you know currently you can not make use of the functionalities you can set in settings for customer portal like visibility of fields.

Also wold be nice to have the submitted issues tagged or assigned so we know they are confirmed or not.

Best Regards.

Manuel

No dia 05/04/2017, às 18:13, Satish Dvnk <[hidden email]> escreveu:

Dear Community members,

We are happy to announce an update regarding Vtiger7.0, we have pushed V7 code to vtiger/vtigercrm (code.vtiger.com), and we welcome your valuable contribution in validating V7.

Please log your validation queries in the link http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues.

regards,
Satish.Dvnk

Re: Vtiger 7.0 Validation Invite

Satish Dvnk
What about customer portal, is there any plan to update to make it compatible with vt7?

No Manuel, We didnt planned on this.

Also wold be nice to have the submitted issues tagged or assigned so we know they are confirmed or not.

Thanks Manuel, I like this approach.

regards,
Satish.Dvnk

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 2:22 AM, Manuel Fernando <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

simonetravaglini
If configuration it's not working, please remove it from customer portal! Or better make it working! :)
Have no sense a configuration that it's not working...

[...]

328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente necessario!

Re: Vtiger 7.0 Validation Invite

Manuel
Simone,
The configuration bit in crm is great.
The problem is that you can see all information in customer portal even if you hide thise fields in crm configuration customer portal.

Now imagin clients updating to vt7 and leave old portal with all access.

Best regards.

Manuel

Re: Vtiger 7.0 Validation Invite

Maximilian von Henkel

You guys supporting vtiger marketing campaign... why so many well educated guys here are soooo naive?