[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.0.1 published

[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.0.1 published

Satish Dvnk
Hi All,

Thank you for all your feedback, followups and valuable contributions. We are happy to announce the release of Vtiger Open source V7.0.1 (Community Version) in sourceforge and in our vtiger website.

This release will cover following key issues reported in V7
  • #546 - Unable to open the Mail Converter from the menu
  • #554 - Migration errors from V6.5 to V7
  • #526 - google sync not working
  • #559 - Project Summary Broken
  • #552 - 1st Comment not show in summary
  • #566 - Calendar Issues
  • #517 - pie chart doesn't have legend In addition to the above, we also have a few minor changes.
  • #551 - Extension banner show also 6.x extensions
  • #493 - change organization associated to opportunity from summary view

For your information, 7.0.1 zip contains files of 7.0.0 and 7.0.1 too.

regards,
Satish.Dvnk

Re: Vtiger 7.0.1 published

simonetravaglini
Hi satish, thanks for update. Where I've installed VT7.0 what i need to do to update to 7.0.1?

  • #546 - Unable to open the Mail Converter from the menu
  • #554 - Migration errors from V6.5 to V7
  • #526 - google sync not working
  • #559 - Project Summary Broken
  • #552 - 1st Comment not show in summary
  • #566 - Calendar Issues
  • #517 - pie chart doesn't have legend In addition to the above, we also have a few minor changes.
  • #551 - Extension banner show also 6.x extensions
  • #493 - change organization associated to opportunity from summary view

For your information, 7.0.1 zip contains files of 7.0.0 and 7.0.1 too.

regards,
Satish.Dvnk

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente necessario!

Re: Vtiger 7.0.1 published

Satish Dvnk
Hi Simone,

Please download the migration patch vtigercrm-650-701-patch.zip, deploy in your installed source and run following url in browser : _INSTALLED_SOURCE_URL_/migrate

regards,
Satish.Dvnk