[Vtigercrm-developers] Vt7 Development Status

[Vtigercrm-developers] Vt7 Development Status

Manuel
Vt Team, thanks for your last work in fixing things.

Just a quick note:

Seems to me that some “old” bugs with only weeks are forgotten due to the fact that you do normally fix bugs reported in the current day or day before.

I’m lost in bugs i reported, so I imagine you if you do not tag them or review them (this could save time for everyone)

Some unfinished stuff:
- Google sync is not working and is reported

- Mobile Module not possible to create records, not even edit them (pick list values show as text)

- Not possible to associate a contact from the popup window select

About the Vtiger7.0 migration patch validation invite, where should we report the errors we found?
In http://code.vtiger.com mixed with other bugs and reports?

Best Regards.

Manuel

Re: Vt7 Development Status

its4you
I don't understand. They have published 7.x version. With so many bugs,
issues, ...

Matus

Dňa 23. 5. 2017 o 12:17 Manuel napísal(a):

> Vt Team, thanks for your last work in fixing things.
>
> Just a quick note:
>
> Seems to me that some “old” bugs with only weeks are forgotten due to
> the fact that you do normally fix bugs reported in the current day or
> day before.
>
> I’m lost in bugs i reported, so I imagine you if you do not tag them or
> review them (this could save time for everyone)
>
> *Some unfinished stuff:*
> - Google sync is not working and is reported
> http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/526
>
> - Mobile Module not possible to create records, not even edit them (pick
> list values show as text)
> http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/467
> http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/448
> http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/447
> http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/339
>
> - Not possible to associate a contact from the popup window select
> http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/493#note_3009
>

> About the Vtiger7.0 migration patch validation invite, where should we
> report the errors we found?
> In http://code.vtiger.com mixed with other bugs and reports?
>

> Best Regards.
>
> Manuel

Re: Vt7 Development Status

Manuel
@Matus, I hope they have not published! Do they published?

Really this is a non sense.

Best Regards.

Manuel

> No dia 23/05/2017, às 13:57, IT-Solutions4You <[hidden email]> escreveu:
>
> I don't understand. They have published 7.x version. With so many bugs, issues, ...
>
> Matus
>
> Dňa 23. 5. 2017 o 12:17 Manuel napísal(a):
>> Vt Team, thanks for your last work in fixing things.
>> Just a quick note:
>> Seems to me that some “old” bugs with only weeks are forgotten due to the fact that you do normally fix bugs reported in the current day or day before.
>> I’m lost in bugs i reported, so I imagine you if you do not tag them or review them (this could save time for everyone)
>> *Some unfinished stuff:*
>> - Google sync is not working and is reported
>> http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/526
>> - Mobile Module not possible to create records, not even edit them (pick list values show as text)
>> http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/467
>> http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/448
>> http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/447
>> http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/339
>> - Not possible to associate a contact from the popup window select
>> http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/493#note_3009
>> About the Vtiger7.0 migration patch validation invite, where should we report the errors we found?
>> In http://code.vtiger.com mixed with other bugs and reports?
>> Best Regards.
>> Manuel
>> http://www.vtiger.com/

Re: Vt7 Development Status

its4you
See

https://www.vtiger.com/open-source-crm/download-open-source/

Your bugs are there ;-( in official version.

Matus.

Dňa 23. 5. 2017 o 15:37 Manuel napísal(a):

> @Matus, I hope they have not published! Do they published?
>
> Really this is a non sense.
>

> Best Regards.
>
> Manuel
>

>> No dia 23/05/2017, às 13:57, IT-Solutions4You <[hidden email]> escreveu:
>>
>> I don't understand. They have published 7.x version. With so many bugs, issues, ...
>>
>> Matus
>>
>> Dňa 23. 5. 2017 o 12:17 Manuel napísal(a):
>>> Vt Team, thanks for your last work in fixing things.
>>> Just a quick note:
>>> Seems to me that some “old” bugs with only weeks are forgotten due to the fact that you do normally fix bugs reported in the current day or day before.
>>> I’m lost in bugs i reported, so I imagine you if you do not tag them or review them (this could save time for everyone)
>>> *Some unfinished stuff:*
>>> - Google sync is not working and is reported
>>> http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/526
>>> - Mobile Module not possible to create records, not even edit them (pick list values show as text)
>>> http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/467
>>> http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/448
>>> http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/447
>>> http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/339
>>> - Not possible to associate a contact from the popup window select
>>> http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/493#note_3009
>>> About the Vtiger7.0 migration patch validation invite, where should we report the errors we found?
>>> In http://code.vtiger.com mixed with other bugs and reports?
>>> Best Regards.
>>> Manuel
>>> http://www.vtiger.com/

>> http://www.vtiger.com/

Re: Vt7 Development Status

Manuel
“great”, thats no good!

What’s the point?

Best Regards.

Manuel

> No dia 23/05/2017, às 14:50, IT-Solutions4You <[hidden email]> escreveu:
>
> See
>
> https://www.vtiger.com/open-source-crm/download-open-source/
>
> Your bugs are there ;-( in official version.
>
> Matus.
>

> Dňa 23. 5. 2017 o 15:37 Manuel napísal(a):
>> @Matus, I hope they have not published! Do they published?
>> Really this is a non sense.
>> Best Regards.
>> Manuel
>>> No dia 23/05/2017, às 13:57, IT-Solutions4You <[hidden email]> escreveu:
>>>
>>> I don't understand. They have published 7.x version. With so many bugs, issues, ...
>>>
>>> Matus
>>>
>>> Dňa 23. 5. 2017 o 12:17 Manuel napísal(a):

>>> http://www.vtiger.com/
>> http://www.vtiger.com/

Re: Vt7 Development Status

Alan Lord (News)
WTF?

On 23/05/17 14:57, Manuel wrote:

> “great”, thats no good!
>
> What’s the point?
>

> Best Regards.
>
> Manuel
>
>> No dia 23/05/2017, às 14:50, IT-Solutions4You <[hidden email]> escreveu:
>>
>> See
>>
>> https://www.vtiger.com/open-source-crm/download-open-source/
>>
>> Your bugs are there ;-( in official version.
>>
>> Matus.

Re: Vt7 Development Status

Maximilian von Henkel
:-) Hey guys! How is going? You still in this theater?

Alternative projects members rolling on the floor and laughing - hope they got diapers...

All right! Will be watching a bit more.... quite funny

Cheers!

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 9:02 PM, Alan Lord <[hidden email]> wrote:
WTF?

On 23/05/17 14:57, Manuel wrote:
“great”, thats no good!

What’s the point?

Best Regards.

Manuel

No dia 23/05/2017, às 14:50, IT-Solutions4You <[hidden email]> escreveu:

See

https://www.vtiger.com/open-source-crm/download-open-source/

Your bugs are there ;-( in official version.

Matus.

Re: Vt7 Development Status

Joe Bordes
I agree with this comment. I don't understand what the few people that are still here are babbling about, it has been the same for the last 10 years: vtiger doesn't want you here, get over it, move.

Come on over to coreBOS.
Joe
TSolucio