[Vtigercrm-developers] VTExtra

Martin Allen
We are trying to contact the team at VTExtra (https://vtextra.com) but are having no luck in getting a response for almost a week now - even tried ringing them directly in Italy, but getting an answering machine with a message in Italian which we don't understand!

Does anyone know if they are still trading? We have issues with one of their extensions we recently installed, and are getting no support... :(

Martin Allen

>>Call me now for free<<

01392 248692 - Main Office
01392 690659 - Direct Line

Have you visited our website recently? http://www.clystnet.com

The information in this email is confidential If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read or use that information. This email and any attachments are believed to be virus free however no responsibility is accepted by Clystnet for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use thereof. Clystnet Ltd (company reg number 7164503) is based at Silverdown Park, Fair Oak Close, Clyst Honiton, EX5 2UX

image001.png (14K) Download Attachment

Re: VTExtra

simonetravaglini
Hi allen sorry for the issue. We will came back to you soon.

Il giorno mar 15 ott 2019 alle ore 17:53 Martin Allen <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
We are trying to contact the team at VTExtra (https://vtextra.com) but are having no luck in getting a response for almost a week now - even tried ringing them directly in Italy, but getting an answering machine with a message in Italian which we don't understand!

Does anyone know if they are still trading? We have issues with one of their extensions we recently installed, and are getting no support... :(

Martin Allen

>>Call me now for free<<

01392 248692 - Main Office
01392 690659 - Direct Line

signature2

Have you visited our website recently? http://www.clystnet.com

The information in this email is confidential If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read or use that information. This email and any attachments are believed to be virus free however no responsibility is accepted by Clystnet for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use thereof. Clystnet Ltd (company reg number 7164503) is based at Silverdown Park, Fair Oak Close, Clyst Honiton, EX5 2UX

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente necessario!