[Vtigercrm-developers] Updating & Removing JS libraries

[Vtigercrm-developers] Updating & Removing JS libraries

Conrado Maggi
Hi Vtiger Team,

A VGS Customer required us to upgrade all JS libraries. We also remove a lot of them that were not used at all or were duplicate as dependencies.

They ask us to push this changes into the core vtiger.

Is this effort something you would be interested in? If you are, I'm happy to spend a few hours creating all the merge requests and issues.

Please let me know before proceeding

Thanks
Conrado Maggi

Re: Updating & Removing JS libraries

Prasad-14
You are welcome to send the Merge request after thorough validation and confirming test-cases that works well.
--
FB I Twit I LIn I Blog I Website

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 12:36 PM Conrado Maggi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Vtiger Team,

A VGS Customer required us to upgrade all JS libraries. We also remove a lot of them that were not used at all or were duplicate as dependencies.

They ask us to push this changes into the core vtiger.

Is this effort something you would be interested in? If you are, I'm happy to spend a few hours creating all the merge requests and issues.

Please let me know before proceeding

Thanks
Conrado Maggi

Re: Updating & Removing JS libraries

Nilay Khatri-2
Hi Maggi,

I don't think you get a reply here.

But I am sure once you send a merge request it would be taken care of.

Please do.

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019, 12:31 PM Conrado Maggi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Vtiger Team,

A VGS Customer required us to upgrade all JS libraries. We also remove a lot of them that were not used at all or were duplicate as dependencies.

They ask us to push this changes into the core vtiger.

Is this effort something you would be interested in? If you are, I'm happy to spend a few hours creating all the merge requests and issues.

Please let me know before proceeding

Thanks
Conrado Maggi

Re: Updating & Removing JS libraries

Conrado Maggi
Hi Nilay,

Thanks for the response. I would appreciate some official feedback before spending a few hours for nothing.

Also, is this something that will be overridden in Vtiger 8 with a new theme then maybe does not make sense to do it.

Regards

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 1:06 AM nilay khatri <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Maggi,

I don't think you get a reply here.

But I am sure once you send a merge request it would be taken care of.

Please do.

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019, 12:31 PM Conrado Maggi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Vtiger Team,

A VGS Customer required us to upgrade all JS libraries. We also remove a lot of them that were not used at all or were duplicate as dependencies.

They ask us to push this changes into the core vtiger.

Is this effort something you would be interested in? If you are, I'm happy to spend a few hours creating all the merge requests and issues.

Please let me know before proceeding

Thanks
Conrado Maggi

Re: Updating & Removing JS libraries

Tony Sandman
> overridden in Vtiger 8 with a new theme then maybe does not make sense to do it
.. till this time we all gonna get old..:-)

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 9:35 PM Conrado Maggi <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Makes sense.

Let's create an issue at code.vtiger.com and look for a confirmation?