[Vtigercrm-developers] Update PHP library vtiger

[Vtigercrm-developers] Update PHP library vtiger

Adrien Faveraux

Hello,

I’m a French developer and I have started to update all php library and dependence for vtiger. My goal is to have an updated vtiger with composer technologies that help for this project.

You can already see the start of my merge request. If you have any suggestions or question about my works, do not hesitate : )

Happy new years !

cid:image001.png@01D40ECF.4E849D40

Adrien FAVERAUX

Ingénieur Système, Réseau et Sécurité BRAIN NETWORKS

Mobile : 06 33 96 80 89

Mail : [hidden email]

cid:image007.png@01D40EBA.FA9CE840   cid:image008.png@01D40EBA.FA9CE840   cid:image009.png@01D40EBA.FA9CE840

Re: Update PHP library vtiger

Nilay Khatri-2
Hi Adrian,

thanks for the initiative.

Could you please share the link?

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 7:53 PM Adrien Faveraux <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I’m a French developer and I have started to update all php library and dependence for vtiger. My goal is to have an updated vtiger with composer technologies that help for this project.

You can already see the start of my merge request. If you have any suggestions or question about my works, do not hesitate : )

Happy new years !

cid:image001.png@01D40ECF.4E849D40

Adrien FAVERAUX

Ingénieur Système, Réseau et Sécurité BRAIN NETWORKS

Mobile : 06 33 96 80 89

Mail : [hidden email]

cid:image007.png@01D40EBA.FA9CE840   cid:image008.png@01D40EBA.FA9CE840   cid:image009.png@01D40EBA.FA9CE840

Re: Update PHP library vtiger

Tony Sandman
very new merge requests... will needs some time to get mature.
Oldest MR is 3yo.. nearly ready for kinder garden

:/

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 2:16 PM Tony Sandman <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Yes, thanks I can see the merge requests.

We are also working on updating the libraries, hopefully would be be able to contribute some from our side as well.

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 12:47 PM Tony Sandman <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Cliquez ici si c est un faux negatif.

Re: Update PHP library vtiger

its4you
Very nice job, but I don't belive this will be merged.

Matus

Dňa 9. 1. 2019 o 9:43 Adrien Faveraux napísal(a):

> [...]
> <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests ?
>
>     On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 2:14 PM nilay khatri
>     <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>         Hi Adrian,
>
>         thanks for the initiative.
>
>         Could you please share the link?
>
>         On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 7:53 PM Adrien Faveraux
>         <[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>         wrote:
>
>             Hello,
>
>             I’m a French developer and I have started to update all php
>             library and dependence for vtiger. My goal is to have an
>             updated vtiger with composer technologies that help for this
>             project.
>
>             You can already see the start of my merge request. If you
>             have any suggestions or question about my works, do not

I can see that few merges have been accepted, like one 6 days back from Adrien.

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 5:10 PM IT-Solutions4You <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

> <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests ?
>
>     On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 2:14 PM nilay khatri
>     <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>         Hi Adrian,
>
>         thanks for the initiative.
>
>         Could you please share the link?
>
>         On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 7:53 PM Adrien Faveraux
>         <[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>         wrote:
>
>             Hello,
>
>             I’m a French developer and I have started to update all php
>             library and dependence for vtiger. My goal is to have an
>             updated vtiger with composer technologies that help for this
>             project.
>
>             You can already see the start of my merge request. If you
>             have any suggestions or question about my works, do not

Prasad-14
Composer based upgrades are tagged as cleanup will be reviewed for upcoming major release (8.x)
--
FB I Twit I LIn I Blog I Website

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 5:32 PM nilay khatri <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

> <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests ?
>
>     On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 2:14 PM nilay khatri
>     <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>         Hi Adrian,
>
>         thanks for the initiative.
>
>         Could you please share the link?
>
>         On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 7:53 PM Adrien Faveraux
>         <[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>         wrote:
>
>             Hello,
>
>             I’m a French developer and I have started to update all php
>             library and dependence for vtiger. My goal is to have an
>             updated vtiger with composer technologies that help for this
>             project.
>
>             You can already see the start of my merge request. If you
>             have any suggestions or question about my works, do not

Sutharsan Jeganathan
Will it consider Unit tests and/or BDD?

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 2:59 AM Prasad <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

> <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests ?
>
>     On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 2:14 PM nilay khatri
>     <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>         Hi Adrian,
>
>         thanks for the initiative.
>
>         Could you please share the link?
>
>         On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 7:53 PM Adrien Faveraux
>         <[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>         wrote:
>
>             Hello,
>
>             I’m a French developer and I have started to update all php
>             library and dependence for vtiger. My goal is to have an
>             updated vtiger with composer technologies that help for this
>             project.
>
>             You can already see the start of my merge request. If you
>             have any suggestions or question about my works, do not

Development Manager
Radus28 Software Solution

123, Level 2, Mc Larens Building
Baudhaloka Mw.
Colombo 04
Sri Lanka
M : +94773795291
E  : [hidden email]
W : www.radus28.com

logo_web.png (20K) Download Attachment

Re: Update PHP library vtiger

Adrien Faveraux
Ok, it's a good news, can we have a branch for next major for start the works ? Or i just continue to make one merge request per library on master ?

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.

> [...]

> <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests ?
>
>     On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 2:14 PM nilay khatri
>     <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>         Hi Adrian,
>
>         thanks for the initiative.
>
>         Could you please share the link?
>
>         On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 7:53 PM Adrien Faveraux
>         <[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>         wrote:
>
>             Hello,
>
>             I’m a French developer and I have started to update all php
>             library and dependence for vtiger. My goal is to have an
>             updated vtiger with composer technologies that help for this
>             project.
>
>             You can already see the start of my merge request. If you
>             have any suggestions or question about my works, do not

Please, don't compare 2 lines bug, with so hudge enhancement.
We have add one language enhancement which allow to create a compatible
language files and translation without owerwrite vtiger source code.
Sound's good ? We have push this changes for more then 2 years
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/187/diffs

.... and nothing

After so many years, I have a feeling that vtiger is doing everything
possible to make vtiger NOT POPULAR.

Matus.

Dňa 9. 1. 2019 o 12:59 nilay khatri napísal(a):

> I can see that few merges have been accepted, like one 6 days back from
> Adrien.
>
> On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 5:10 PM IT-Solutions4You
> wrote:
>
>     Very nice job, but I don't belive this will be merged.
>

>     Matus
>
>     Dňa 9. 1. 2019 o 9:43 Adrien Faveraux napísal(a):
>      > Yes , any help is good 😊 I will continue on my
>      > git(http://code.vtiger.com/adrien.faveraux/vtigercrm) to prepare the
>      > next but I will wait for the already done merge request be
>     reviewed and
>      > accepted before continuing to send on the vtiger/master git.
>      >
>      > cid:image001.png@01D40ECF.4E849D40
>      >
>      >
>      >
>      > *Adrien FAVERAUX*
>      >
>      > *Ingénieur Système, Réseau et Sécurité **BRAIN****NETWORKS *
>      >
>      > **
>      >
>      > *Mobile :*06 33 96 80 89
>      >
>      > *Mail : *[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>      > <mailto:[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>_
>      >
>      > cid:image007.png@01D40EBA.FA9CE840
>      > <https://www.linkedin.com/company/brainnetworks/>
>      > cid:image008.png@01D40EBA.FA9CE840
>      >
>     <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdmSUYd1Itc78mAgysMnu3tOVQkPkBsBRafKRmkWDEGtEYZFA/viewform>
>
>      > cid:image009.png@01D40EBA.FA9CE840
>      > <http://brain-networks.fr/>
>      >
>      > *De :*
>      >
>     [hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
>      >
>     <[hidden email]

(Also) this one would actually be much appreciated.

[hidden email] - would it be possible to include? I think the logic sems good!

On Thu, 10 Jan 2019 at 10:02, IT-Solutions4You <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please, don't compare 2 lines bug, with so hudge enhancement.
We have add one language enhancement which allow to create a compatible
language files and translation without owerwrite vtiger source code.
Sound's good ? We have push this changes for more then 2 years
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/187/diffs

.... and nothing

After so many years, I have a feeling that vtiger is doing everything
possible to make vtiger NOT POPULAR.

Matus.

Dňa 9. 1. 2019 o 12:59 nilay khatri napísal(a):
> I can see that few merges have been accepted, like one 6 days back from
> Adrien.
>
> On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 5:10 PM IT-Solutions4You
> wrote:
>
>     Very nice job, but I don't belive this will be merged.
>

>     Matus
>
>     Dňa 9. 1. 2019 o 9:43 Adrien Faveraux napísal(a):
>      > Yes , any help is good 😊 I will continue on my
>      > git(http://code.vtiger.com/adrien.faveraux/vtigercrm) to prepare the
>      > next but I will wait for the already done merge request be
>     reviewed and
>      > accepted before continuing to send on the vtiger/master git.
>      >
>      > cid:image001.png@01D40ECF.4E849D40
>      >
>      >
>      >
>      > *Adrien FAVERAUX*
>      >
>      > *Ingénieur Système, Réseau et Sécurité **BRAIN****NETWORKS *
>      >
>      > **
>      >
>      > *Mobile :*06 33 96 80 89
>      >
>      > *Mail : *_[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>      > <mailto:[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>_
>      >
>      > cid:image007.png@01D40EBA.FA9CE840
>      > <https://www.linkedin.com/company/brainnetworks/>
>      > cid:image008.png@01D40EBA.FA9CE840
>      >
>     <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdmSUYd1Itc78mAgysMnu3tOVQkPkBsBRafKRmkWDEGtEYZFA/viewform>
>
>      > cid:image009.png@01D40EBA.FA9CE840
>      > <http://brain-networks.fr/>
>      >
>      > *De :*
>      >
>     [hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
>      >
>     <[hidden email]

In the marketing world, in the circle of "the biggest" it doesn't matter how they talk about "subject-biggest"
Matter is they talk a lot and bring "the subject" to the headlines...
It is impossible that VT-OS will get any "close" to commercial version. It will be kept always down to keep talking about not vtiger OS but brand Vtiger,
Clever indeed.

T.