[Vtigercrm-developers] Unable to extract exported module zip file in ubuntu

[Vtigercrm-developers] Unable to extract exported module zip file in ubuntu

lajeesh k-2
Hello,

I have exported module using export script and module manager. Both times it gives a corrupted zip file. when I try to extract the zip file from my ubuntu system the archive manager app gives and errorĀ  like " An error occured while extracting file". I think the issue is with the zip library using with vtiger. I have this issue in both 6.5 and 7 version

Regards,
Lajeesh