[Vtigercrm-developers] Sending Workflow Emails vt7.0.1 [SCAN_OK]

[Vtigercrm-developers] Sending Workflow Emails vt7.0.1 [SCAN_OK]

Alan Lord (News)

In a new system our customer is reporting that Workflow generated emails are not being sent. We have a simple workflow to send an email when the Assigned to gets changed on a Lead... When I trigger the workflow, the email gets put in the com_vtiger_workflowtask_queue table, and when the scheduler runs, the email is removed from the table. In the vtiger log, I can see when the email content is written into the entity table, and when it is added to ModTracker, but not where it actually gets sent out. And these workflow generated emails never arrive. Sending emails from the internal mail composer is fine. I am not sure if this is related or not but I am seeing this error crop up in the log (this is the SendReminder task, not the Workflow task): > Tue Aug 8 07:15:03 2017,279 [20638] DEBUG SendReminder - Prepared sql query parameters : [4004] > Tue Aug 8 07:15:03 2017,279 [20638] INFO VT - PearDatabase ->ADODB error Query Failed:SELECT vtiger_leaddetails.salutation AS vtiger_leaddetailssalutationtype,vtiger_leaddetails.firstname AS vtiger_leaddetailsfirstname,vtiger_leaddetails.lead_no AS vtiger_leaddetailslead_no,vtiger_leadaddress.phone AS vtiger_leadaddressphone,vtiger_leaddetails.lastname AS vtiger_leaddetailslastname,vtiger_leadaddress.mobile AS vtiger_leadaddressmobile,vtiger_leaddetails.company AS vtiger_leaddetailscompany,vtiger_leadaddress.fax AS vtiger_leadaddressfax,vtiger_leaddetails.designation AS vtiger_leaddetailsdesignation,vtiger_leaddetails.email AS vtiger_leaddetailsemail,vtiger_leaddetails.leadsource AS vtiger_leaddetailsleadsource,vtiger_leadsubdetails.website AS vtiger_leadsubdetailswebsite,vtiger_leaddetails.industry AS vtiger_leaddetailsindustry,vtiger_leaddetails.leadstatus AS vtiger_leaddetailsleadstatus,vtiger_leaddetails.annualrevenue AS vtiger_leaddetailsannualrevenue,vtiger_leaddet! ails.rating AS vtiger_leaddetailsrating,vtiger_leaddetails.noofemployees AS vtiger_leaddetailsnoofemployees,vtiger_crmentity.smownerid AS vtiger_crmentityassigned_user_id,vtiger_leaddetails.secondaryemail AS vtiger_leaddetailssecondaryemail,vtiger_crmentity.createdtime AS vtiger_crmentitycreatedtime,vtiger_crmentity.modifiedtime AS vtiger_crmentitymodifiedtime,vtiger_crmentity.modifiedby AS vtiger_crmentitymodifiedby,vtiger_leadaddress.lane AS vtiger_leadaddresslane,vtiger_leadaddress.code AS vtiger_leadaddresscode,vtiger_leadaddress.city AS vtiger_leadaddresscity,vtiger_leadaddress.country AS vtiger_leadaddresscountry,vtiger_leadaddress.state AS vtiger_leadaddressstate,vtiger_leadaddress.pobox AS vtiger_leadaddresspobox,vtiger_crmentity.description AS vtiger_crmentitydescription,vtiger_leaddetails.emailoptout AS vtiger_leaddetailsemailoptout,vtiger_crmentity.source AS vtiger_crmentitysource,vtiger_leads_user_field.starred AS vtiger_leads_user_fieldstarred,vtiger_leaddetail! s.tags AS vtiger_leaddetailstags,vtiger_leadscf.cf_1844 AS vtiger_leads cfcf_1844,vtiger_crmentity.deleted, vtiger_crmentity.label FROM vtiger_crmentity LEFT JOIN vtiger_leaddetails ON (vtiger_leaddetails.leadid = vtiger_crmentity.crmid ) LEFT JOIN vtiger_leadsubdetails ON (vtiger_leadsubdetails.leadsubscriptionid = vtiger_crmentity.crmid ) LEFT JOIN vtiger_leadaddress ON (vtiger_leadaddress.leadaddressid = vtiger_crmentity.crmid ) LEFT JOIN vtiger_leadscf ON (vtiger_leadscf.leadid = vtiger_crmentity.crmid ) WHERE vtiger_crmentity.crmid=? LIMIT 1::->[1054]Unknown column 'vtiger_leads_user_field.starred' in 'field list' Any bright ideas? Al _______________________________________________ http://www.vtiger.com/

Si deseas dejar de recibir estos correos, por favor haz clic  aquí.