[Vtigercrm-developers] Reporting help wanted

ob1

[Vtigercrm-developers] Reporting help wanted

ob1
I need to generate a report that displays document details for attached
documents to a contact - is thi possible with open source Vtiger, i have not
had any luck todate. i would like to know how the actual relationship works
with documents and what key process joins the odules.

Rgds

Ob1

--
Sent from: http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vtigercrm-developers-f4.html

ob1

Re: Reporting help wanted

ob1
Hi Tony

Excellent help thank you. I searched issue and then updated suggested code
in vtiger v 7 and it all now works. Has saved me manually updating a prod
database of 16k contact records. Your're a champ. Thanks again

Ob1

--
Sent from: http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vtigercrm-developers-f4.html