[Vtigercrm-developers] REST APi in Open source?

[Vtigercrm-developers] REST APi in Open source?

socialboostdk
Hi there,

I know that there is a REST API in VTiger 7.1 open source, but how does it compare to the Vtiger Ondemand version (https://www.vtiger.com/docs/rest-api-for-vtiger)?

Ie. do we have the same functionality available, or is it also limited?

Do you know? :)

Thanks :)
Chris

Re: REST APi in Open source?

Alan Lord (News)
 From that list it suggests that it supports more "standard" features
than in the open source version ("me", "tag" features, "file" retrieval)
plus other features that only make sense for on-demand as they relate to
on-demand features.

HTH

Al