[Vtigercrm-developers] Qs. on Extension Porting Guide

[Vtigercrm-developers] Qs. on Extension Porting Guide

Alan Lord (News)
For those who have not seen it:

https://docs.google.com/a/vtiger.com/document/d/1ud-ddTHFfKeuJ6DciVJHNr8B5IR_v_gEBvPXa9TFbZs/edit?usp=sharing

Firstly, thanks for the document - it is helpful.

A few questions spring to mind as I read it.

1. Client Events. Please can you explain a bit more about the use of
these events and what arguments each function requires (some are quite
different IIRC)?

2. Server Events. Is there not an Event for converting Opportunities to
Projects?

2a. I frequently have to include new events for link and unlink. I find
it surprising these have not been added.

http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/213

Cheers