[Vtigercrm-developers] PriceBook -> Inventory Record?

[Vtigercrm-developers] PriceBook -> Inventory Record?

Alan Lord (News)
Anyone know if there is a that table stores the relationship between a
PriceBook and a Line Item in a Quote for example? Or is it not stored
anywhere. Maybe the Line Item price is simply updated when you choose a
Pricebook?

TIA

Re: PriceBook -> Inventory Record?

Conrado Maggi
the Line Item price is simply updated when you choose a price book.

At least in 6.x was like that. I don't think it changed in 7

Conrado

El El jue, 15 jun 2017 a las 17:38, Alan Lord <[hidden email]> escribió:
Anyone know if there is a that table stores the relationship between a
PriceBook and a Line Item in a Quote for example? Or is it not stored
anywhere. Maybe the Line Item price is simply updated when you choose a
Pricebook?

TIA

Re: PriceBook -> Inventory Record?

OK - Thanks.

It's not something many of our customers use.

But one wants to be able to choose one Pricebook for the whole quote
(thinking of adding a UI10 field). Then I'll need some kind of event
handler to update all the line item prices if there is an entry for the
product I guess.

Cheers

Al

On 15/06/17 21:10, Conrado Maggi wrote:

> the Line Item price is simply updated when you choose a price book.
>
> At least in 6.x was like that. I don't think it changed in 7
>
> Conrado
>

> El El jue, 15 jun 2017 a las 17:38, Alan Lord
> <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> escribió:
>
>     Anyone know if there is a that table stores the relationship between a
>     PriceBook and a Line Item in a Quote for example? Or is it not stored
>     anywhere. Maybe the Line Item price is simply updated when you choose a
>     Pricebook?
>

>     TIA
>
>     Al

>     http://www.vtiger.com/

Re: PriceBook -> Inventory Record?

its4you
We currently do it for one of our customer in Quote module but it's 5.x
installation and we develop it this way like you describe it. We can
share our develop if you want.

Matus.

Dňa 16. 6. 2017 o 9:02 Alan Lord napísal(a):

On 16/06/17 08:18, IT-Solutions4You wrote:
> We currently do it for one of our customer in Quote module but it's 5.x
> installation and we develop it this way like you describe it. We can
> share our develop if you want.

That would be great if you don't mind.

Re: PriceBook -> Inventory Record?

its4you
I have the "package" from my developer. Where to send ?

Matus

Dňa 16. 6. 2017 o 9:23 Alan Lord napísal(a):

On 21/06/17 14:06, IT-Solutions4You wrote:
> I have the "package" from my developer. Where to send ?

I think you must already have most of my email addresses Matus ;-)

Pick anyone of them ;-)

Thanks again.

Alan

Re: PriceBook -> Inventory Record?

its4you
Yes of course, done

Matus

Dňa 21. 6. 2017 o 15:28 Alan Lord napísal(a):