[Vtigercrm-developers] Outgoing Mail Server Configuration

[Vtigercrm-developers] Outgoing Mail Server Configuration

S T Prasad
Hi,
I am unable to configure the mail settings for the outgoing email server.
The same settings work in 6.x

There is a new picklist server type. I chose Gmail and Others, same result

Any clues?

--
With best regards,

S.T.Prasad

http://www.vtigress.com
The Purr-fect mate for vTiger

Re: Outgoing Mail Server Configuration

Conrado Maggi
In my experience the server information populate with the  picklist are missing the initial ssl:// and the final :465

Adding those works fine