[Vtigercrm-developers] Multiple contacts to same event?

[Vtigercrm-developers] Multiple contacts to same event?

socialboostdk
Hi there,

I need a "simple thing" that is teasing me:

I need to add multiple contacts to an event, but currently it is only possible to link 1 contact per event.

Any ideas?

Thanks :-)

Best
Chris

VTE

Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Multiple contacts to same event?

VTE
Under Related To - in the event full edit mode - you can add up to 3 contacts

VT Experts
Email: Support@VTExperts.com
Web: http://www.VTExperts.com
Skype: VTExperts
Phone: +1 (818) 495-5557

Re: Multiple contacts to same event?

simonetravaglini
Hi Chris, the only way it's using groups...
If you use invite user only an email is created...

Hi there,

I need a "simple thing" that is teasing me:

I need to add multiple contacts to an event, but currently it is only possible to link 1 contact per event.

Any ideas?

Thanks :-)

Best
Chris

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente necessario!

Re: Multiple contacts to same event?

its4you
Hi which version of vtiger do you mean ?
As I know in vtiger 5.x and 6.x there is possible to add many Contacts.

Matus.

Dňa 30. 3. 2017 o 23:14 socialboostdk napísal(a):

> Hi there,
>
> I need a "simple thing" that is teasing me:
>
> I need to add multiple contacts to an event, but currently it is only
> possible to link 1 contact per event.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks :-)
>
> Best
> Chris

Re: Multiple contacts to same event?

socialboostdk
Version 6.3.

When i create a field, there is only one contact i can input? Any workarounds - even codehacks?

:) Thanks!

On 31 March 2017 at 10:06, IT-Solutions4You <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi which version of vtiger do you mean ?
As I know in vtiger 5.x and 6.x there is possible to add many Contacts.

Matus.

Dňa 30. 3. 2017 o 23:14 socialboostdk napísal(a):
Hi there,

I need a "simple thing" that is teasing me:

I need to add multiple contacts to an event, but currently it is only
possible to link 1 contact per event.

Any ideas?

Thanks :-)

Best
Chris

Re: Multiple contacts to same event?

its4you
Sorry I don't understand your issue. You mean Calendar module and
posibility to add more Contacts in Related to block and Contact field ?
Because this is possible in 6.x version.

Matus

Dňa 31. 3. 2017 o 10:23 socialboostdk napísal(a):

> Version 6.3.
>
> When i create a field, there is only one contact i can input? Any
> workarounds - even codehacks?
>
> :) Thanks!
>

> On 31 March 2017 at 10:06, IT-Solutions4You
> <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hi which version of vtiger do you mean ?
>     As I know in vtiger 5.x and 6.x there is possible to add many Contacts.
>
>     Matus.
>
>     Dňa 30. 3. 2017 o 23:14 socialboostdk napísal(a):
>
>         Hi there,
>
>         I need a "simple thing" that is teasing me:
>
>         I need to add multiple contacts to an event, but currently it is
>         only
>         possible to link 1 contact per event.
>
>         Any ideas?
>
>         Thanks :-)
>
>         Best
>         Chris

>         http://www.vtiger.com/

>     http://www.vtiger.com/

2017-03-31 10_40_12-Event.png (13K) Download Attachment