[Vtigercrm-developers] Module to auto-fill fields? (ie. like JS macro)

[Vtigercrm-developers] Module to auto-fill fields? (ie. like JS macro)

socialboostdk
Hi there :)

I'm having a lot of tickets that need similar replies (support).

My idea was some dropdown with pre-filled texts (like "Hi ABC ,Thank you for the mail - problem X is solved doing steps Y & Z", etc), which I can select between and then edit in the field before saving (ie. not just a field-update workflow).

Does anyone know of modules already doing this?

Ie. a little like this: https://www.vtexperts.com/product/vtiger-macros/ but with the option to do some further manual work (like changing name, adding a few phrases, etc.) before the record is saved.

Ideas?

:-) Chris