[Vtigercrm-developers] Module Development

[Vtigercrm-developers] Module Development

Chris Thompson

Is there a resource available that would help somone with the details needed to create a new module?

-Chris

Re: Module Development

Chris Thompson

For VTiger 7.0… I’ve found details for older versions but things seemed to have changed quite a bit.

On 31/03/17 21:59, Chris Thompson wrote:

> Is there a resource available that would help somone with the details
> needed to create a new module?

http://community.vtiger.com/help/vtigercrm/developers/vtlib/

HTH

Re: Module Development

Alan Lord (News)
On 01/04/17 13:12, Alan Lord wrote:
> On 31/03/17 21:59, Chris Thompson wrote:
>>
>> Is there a resource available that would help somone with the details
>> needed to create a new module?
>
> http://community.vtiger.com/help/vtigercrm/developers/vtlib/

Probably better to start here:

http://community.vtiger.com/help/vtigercrm/developers/develop-extensions-for-vtiger.html

Re: Module Development

Chris Thompson
Thanks Alan.  This was helpful.  It's a good place to start but there's a
LOT of information missing from these pages such as uitypes, typofdata, etc.
are there good resources for the details needed to make full use of this?

On 02/04/17 05:16, Chris Thompson wrote:
> Thanks Alan.  This was helpful.  It's a good place to start but there's a
> LOT of information missing from these pages such as uitypes, typofdata, etc.
> are there good resources for the details needed to make full use of this?

Most of the common UITypes are here:
https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/UI_Types

And Type of Data is here:
https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/TypeOfData

The other thing is just do SELECT DISTINCT(uitype) or (typeofdata) from
vtiger_field and you will see what is used and where.