[Vtigercrm-developers] MailChimp

paul

Hello,

Can anyone get the free mailchimp extension working with vTiger 7 ??

Regards

Paul Maher

16+ Years High-End SEO & Professional Web Design/Development

I will upgrade all aspects of your web presence

Avast logo

Re: MailChimp

Alan Lord (News)
On 02/02/17 13:00,
[hidden email] wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can anyone get the free mailchimp extension working with vTiger 7 ??

I didn't know there was a free extension ;-)

I'm sure it would be possible to make it work, but I wouldn't spend much
time on it until v7 is reasonably stable - it is quite a moving target
right now.

Re: MailChimp

paul
Cheers

> Can anyone get the free mailchimp extension working with vTiger 7 ??

I didn't know there was a free extension ;-)

I'm sure it would be possible to make it work, but I wouldn't spend much
time on it until v7 is reasonably stable - it is quite a moving target right
now.

---

Re: MailChimp

cryptic
A free MailChimp extension is available via the link below. I've never used it so I can't vouch for its features/reliability.

http://www.crm-now.de/software-contributions/

Re: MailChimp

its4you
First we need a working vTiger 7 ;-)

Matus

Dňa 2. 2. 2017 o 14:00
[hidden email] napísal(a):

> Hello,
>

> Can anyone get the free mailchimp extension working with vTiger 7 ??
>

> Regards
>

> Paul Maher
>
> 16+ Years High-End SEO & Professional Web Design/Development
>
> I will upgrade all aspects of your web presence

> Avast logo

Re: MailChimp

Alan Lord (News)
On 02/02/17 15:35, IT-Solutions4You wrote:
> First we need a working vTiger 7 ;-)
>
> Matus

:-D