[Vtigercrm-developers] Mail Manager v7

Tony Sandman
Does anybody got working mail manager?
Here is G-Suit and MM shows only folders but not emails

Re: Mail Manager v7

simonetravaglini
I tested it with gmail and another server and at my side works.

Does anybody got working mail manager?
Here is G-Suit and MM shows only folders but not emails

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente necessario!

Re: Mail Manager v7

Sutharsan Jeganathan
Hi

It works for me at my domain  for an email from the same domain. I have not tried with google accounts, but there can be some common issues when you have failed attempts

Try
  1. The mail account valid by connecting it through Outlook / Thunderbird.
  2. If not,  check timeout. Add following code added to modules/MailManager/models/Mailbox.php (line128)
    $refreshTimeout = ($this->refreshTimeOut()!='')?$this->refreshTimeOut():0;// to fix the empty refresh time issue
  3. Set correct TLS/SSL/NoTLS options as per your mail account

Thanks

Sutharsan Jeganathan