Quantcast

[Vtigercrm-developers] IMP: forgot password and re-installation security fix

[Vtigercrm-developers] IMP: forgot password and re-installation security fix – Thanks for Jonathan Security Architect from Navixia for reporting vulnerability in vtiger 6.0. *Summary:* 1. Request to Forgotpassword....
Re: IMP: forgot password and re-installation security fix – Hi, Please update us for these sort of vulnerability issues and we work closely to get such issues resolved at most priority. Regards Uma ...
Hi Uma, > Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 13:19:08 +0530 > From: Uma S <uma.s@...> > 3. Please find the > changeset<http://...
Hi Robert, Thanks for the notification. Please check we have removed the duplicate line in file forgotPassword.php. On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 ...